Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Another year of the ROO - 2000

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rooboy 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 1999 8:12 am
Post subject: Another year of the ROO - 2000Reply with quote

To all you unhappy Collingwood foe SUFFER!! - BEWARE THE MIGHTY ROOBOYS ARE OUT TO TAKE THE FLAG ONCE AGAIN....!

PS: Larry is a LEGEND!!!

Larry 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 1999 10:23 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Rooboy.

I try to be the fun of the party, pitty they don't party here, little wonder though.

Same again next year I say.

Pete the Pieman 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 1999 8:56 am

Homeless Roo, "Can't spell, can't joke."

Can't find his own club's websites, grazes on others, therefore a pest, needs culling.

A mercy killing to put him out of his misery as a Wannabe Pie fan, why else would the pest come back? Of course, there's NO action on the Roos own web sites.

[This message has been edited by Pete the Pieman (edited 01 December 1999).]

Larry 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 1999 9:54 am

wouold, good onee.

egg 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 1999 6:10 pm

he spell reel goud arfter bagin othfers eh
spellchecker

Larry 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 1999 6:41 pm

Listen egg looser

I don't need the help of 10 year old essenscum supporter who comes in here and then runs back to his own board to report his achievements. If there's anything I hate worse than pies its bummers. This is my fight, I started it and I can fight it. Go start your own war and then you can gloat. PISS OFF!

Larry 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 1999 3:12 am

egg, the previous message is not from me, probably pete the piegirl.

Larry 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 1999 4:15 am

The previous message was not from me. I've told you before loserboy, leave my name alone. If your too embarrassed to put your own name on what you write don't write anything.

I repeat - piss off egg - go find your own board.

Larry 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 1999 4:58 am

The previous message was not from me. I'm sick of you peoplle using my name. Whhy don't you use your own names?

slfmao.aa

Larry 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 1999 5:02 am

Come on - who posted that last one. You can't even copy my tag properly. Geez you pies are loosers.

slmfao.aa

Larry 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 1999 5:31 am

Larry? Is that you? er me

I dunno this is all too hard. Always did have trouble figuring out which one was me. I can usually have a look and see what colour me footy jumper is and then I know it's me, but that doesn't work in here. I hate you pies, just leave me alone.

I use to lmfao but I've realised that I'm a bit pathetic aa

Larry 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 1999 5:33 am

I doubt I wood ever use the word GEEZ.

So many Larrys could life get any better, I doubt it.

Wait a sec Collingwould could win 2 woodenspoons in a row, now that wood be great(and lose another million bucks).

slmfao.aa.

Cyclops 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 1999 3:32 am

Dear Larry (not Larry),
Nice headf***, Larry must think he's trapped in his favourite film (either Star Trek or the Matrix) trapped in a negative reality inversion. It's funny to see the rat get confused just by shifting the cheese around the maze.

egg 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 1999 8:44 pm

G'Day everyone
No. I didn't do it.
that was a funny joke someone played on you guys, training on the net.... and you all fell for it...

I informed you all....after the discussion had been going for a week and was not ending
and you bag me for what, visiting your scared site.

Well what were you doing reading Bombertalk...talk about people in glasshouses...

thanks
egg

PS I urge all of you to read other teams boards some are informative and some are quite funny but unlike Larry 97 hits a day is a bit much

Cyclops 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 1999 3:11 am

Fair enough, Nuv, I shouldn't use so many analogies, it's like casting pearl before swine, taking candy from a baby and trying to explain what it's like to barrack for a real 107 year old foundation league member club to a 1925 ring-in with no tradition, heart or history. Still, at least their stripes go the right way.
I must say, it's easy to see why Larry is so excited-North is so rarely succesful, he's got to realise how lucky he is to be alive when they're actually winning games.
Another thing, people should lay off Wayne Carey. This is a football site, so lets concentrate on Wayne's great football ability, and leave aside references to those nasty personal habits, violent episodes, court appearances and that he looks like the wrong end of a butchers dog. In fact he acts like the wrong end of a butchers dog...oops.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5   

Jump to: