Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Another year of the ROO - 2000

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rooboy 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 1999 3:57 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

With names like CYCLPOS, NUV, EGG & D'PIE I'd consider moving west to Adelaide, maybe you might be of some benefit to them.

Get your hand of your tosser.....

PS: Why didn't Jackson move the Dreaming Pies v's Carlton Optus oval game to the MCG??

Cyclops 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 1999 11:56 am

Actually it's spelt Cyclops, which is the name of a one-eyed giant (or group of giants) in classical greek mythology. Clearly they had less problems with their vision than Roo Boy-stop it, boy, or you'll go completely blind. Perhaps it's time you added a "t" to your first name and become a man? I mean, enough folks on this BB have indicated the appropriate course of action for you to follow-go forth and multiply (North could really use the extra bums on seats).

have a go wankers 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2000 6:43 pm

At least our banners don't contain spelling mistakes. Remember Round 21: Colingwood. 107 year old history, you must mean when Collingwood was formed? Well, the roos were formed in 1869, which you should know. How good were the Blues on Friday Night? 88 points. Stil, that's an improvement on last year for Collingwood.

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2000 5:18 pm

Larry and the roo-girl

get the **** out of here !
Have a go Wankers 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2000 6:58 pm

D'PIE, i know Collingwood is spelt with 2 L'S, but your cheer squad does not. I was referring to the round 21 match last year, when the COLLINGWOOD cheer squad spelt COLLINGWOOD AS COLINGWOOD (SIC). And of course, no one at north melbourne knows the spelling of the word "still", because we are the most progressive club by far, and we don't stand "still" for one minute. And before we start the crap about North Melbourne having no supporters, we have 23,000 members. not as much as Collingwood i know, but more than some other clubs, such as western bulldogs, geelong, brisbane, fremantle and melbourne. And not a can thrower amongst them.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2000 4:23 pm

Hey people, why worry about these people? We of all people (although I hate to say it) should know that glory doesn't last forever. Remember NORTH SYDNEY have only played a few great seasons in their GREAT (hehe) history. So who gives a rats ass if they think they are good? Certainly not me.
Cyclops 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2000 3:33 am

Dear Joel,
I really think these references to North Sydney are rather unkind. We all know that Ron Casey has signed the deal for North to play out of Homebush stadium from 2002, robbing North of the last shreds of their identity, but thats nothing to gloat over. Remember the heartache when South went North? It'll be just as bad if North goes south ... errr ... you know what I mean. Poor old "Have a go wankers" hits the nail on the head when he lists Footscray, Geelong, Freo and Melbourne as clubs having less members (not to mention less success) but still it's North in the gun! I mean Geelong is a couple of billion in debt, and North just snagged the flag, and they're still tossing the Roos out like a used franger! Really, it is so unjust. Perhaps we should have a whip-around... to pay for Wayne's bus fare.

EatRooboy 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2000 2:30 pm

You snapper !!!
feel like me pissing in your ear for a while?
Get outa here !!! There is a state of calm at Vic park at the moment, spanker !!

I will guarantee you one thing, there will be a Collingwood Football club, successful or not the day you die. Can you say the same to me ? Spank off loser.......

DieHard 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2000 2:46 pm

All you dickwits that support other clubs, why are you here ?
All the humans in here think your f@#*ed in the head,...THE LOT OF YOU
We would rather take a swing at you at the games (if you go?) then read your dribble that hit the keyboard, instead of the end of your knobs you spanky spanky spankers !!!!
I love the pies and will tell anyone, win loose or draw. Where will you backboneless dropkicks be in a couple of years.
So just like the hard shaft in your hand right now Rooboy and the like, enjoy it while it lasts......
Keep up the goodwork Nick, PIES Forever.
P.S Backslappers dont turn nasty if it all goes sour,be patient the BOYZ need a bit of Time and then,..they will turn it on baby !!!!!

Rooboy 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2000 11:26 am

I just ask myself were the hell have you duds been hiding. I can picture the doors of the wooden closet have been jarred open and the band wagon is loading up with hill billies on the way to the meat market for (another year) of slaughter.

Bring on those Pies for another year of laughter, joy and more reasons to party at the end of the season cause the Pies will finish 16th AGAIN, and loving it!!!!!!!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2000 10:07 am

Come on Rooboy post something!

------------------
CARN THE PIES!!!!!
Collingwood is all about togetherness. "We live or die as a side," Buckley said. "Everything we do now is as a team."
Rooboy 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2000 7:12 am

You state "Everything we do now is as a team"..........I'll ask you one question as I might disturb you train of thought.

Q. What have you guys done differently this year compared to previous years..?

Clue: Its one thing playing on emotion compared to true class

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2000 1:06 pm

Rooboy, you are a deperate little thing aren't you?

I didn't state that for a starter!
Nathan Buckley did. Also your statements seem contradictory. What have we done different this year compared to previous years? What you saying we haven't played as a team? Yeah I would probably say that, you wouldn't be too far off if that is what you are saying. And I admit that. The nest bit you say, "its one thing playing on emotion compared to true class", are you saying that Collngwood has class this year? Well what a nice comment..! Nothin you say is disturbing my train of thought, maybe it was disturbing yours!

------------------
CARN THE PIES!!!!!
Collingwood is all about togetherness. "We live or die as a side," Buckley said. "Everything we do now is as a team."
PooBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2000 5:42 am

Well OK. The KangaPoos Suck, what else did you expect, they bear no resemblance to the Magpies

Rooboy 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2000 4:40 am

I sense a major explosion might happen if your heads get any bigger!

Must call in a surgeon to reduce swelling, then the cleaners will finish the job considering the aftermath.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5   

Jump to: