Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Richo's shopping spree!!!!!!!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie24 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2001 3:34 pm
Post subject: Richo's shopping spree!!!!!!!!!Reply with quote

Mathew Richardson could miss the next 17 years of football after landing awkwardly in the fruit & veg section of his local supermarket.

The tragic incident, which sparked a string of injuries for the Richmond star, occurred when he was reaching to the back shelves for the more choice avocados.

“The one I wanted was a little further left than I first thought,” said Richardson. “I think I overbalanced a little, and when I stood back up my knee ligaments snapped.”

The supermarket security-camera replay shows Richardson turning awkwardly, with arms flailing and hair whiplashing, as the avocado tumbles to floor.

Unfortunately for the dynamic forward, his troubles didn’t end there. A checkout chick then raced up to Richardson and passed on an urgent message from coach Danny Frawley: the star forward was to go immediately to the deli section and pick up a ham.

Despite his pain and increased gangliness, Richardson positioned himself perfectly in the queue, and yelled loudly at the aproned woman to pass him a half-pounder. Sadly, when the ham sailed his way, the big-man slipped on some spilt mayonnaise and, with arms flailing and hair whiplashing, fell and broke his arm.

Directions were then relayed to Richardson telling him to make his way to the checkout. Initially he made good progress down aisle three, but unluckily sustained a fractured cheekbone when he rushed forward to take a closer look at the special on tinned pears.

After that, things went quickly downhill for the champion goal-kicker. He broke his thumb trying to slip past an old woman’s trolley, did his foot ligaments trying to pick the shortest checkout queue, re-broke his broken arm flipping through the magazines, and was finally zapped and body-bagged after mistaking the product conveyor belt for a stretcher.

From the site www.thebladder.com

magpie24 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2001 1:43 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't any one like this one.Well i thought it was funny HA HA HA HA.

******WE WILL RISE IN OUR WAY*****
Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2001 2:10 pm

hahahahahahahahaha
i thinks its funny
i only just read it

I LOVE DANNY ROACH 4 EVA AND EVA
Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2001 3:14 pm

I thought it was very humorous.....not very realistic though. I've seen Richardson shop, he's soft and doesn't get near the advacado let alone touch it.

Fradam Wrote This
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: