Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

an announcement

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
boomer 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 1999 4:39 pm
Post subject: an announcementReply with quote

guys...the whole thing about replying to the idiots who enter our site and trash our team, is that they are more pathetic than the average supporter - because they say things that they would not dream of saying to your face. They are pathetic little pansies with miniscule IQ's. I can just picture Larry, Rooboy etc and i am seeing a zit faced, 65 kilogram punce, who has spent the last 2 months punishing his little half pubed noodle over a life size picture of WAAAAAYNE.

So to all you magpie champs, ignore the geek. Remember that arguing with an idiot allows them to bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience. and this little boy has had his fair share of experience!

And to you roo BOY.... enjoy yourself - you gutless little man. i find you hilarious. when you answer this I will know that you are as pathetic as I, and everyone else, KNOWS YOU ARE!

Kanga 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 1999 5:16 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

fish are biting on this side of the lake...!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: