Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Larry's lost it!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 1999 6:40 am
Post subject: Larry's lost it!Reply with quote

Looks like we've pushed him over the edge and it only took the gentlest of shoves. I hope Norf are as easy as this next year.
Larry 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 1999 6:44 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, you little loser, just like your team.

slmfao.emtu.

i hate larry and royboy 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 1999 7:02 am

Royboy has got the idea and your still f.u.c.k.i.n.g here Larry Pissoff

slmfao,aa.

Pete the Pieman 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 1999 7:33 am

You're right Mike.

We've got another groupie.

They're all the same, aren't they?

Obsessed with us, nowhere of their own to go, no life to lead so they project their wannabe fantasies through another club's site cos their own has nothing to offer.

Let's face it - if I only had the other caravan parkers to talk to, I'd become a Collingwood groupie too, just like Larry has. In fact I think he's been here so often he almost qualifies as our number one groupie.

And as with all groupies we have a little play with him and then cut him loose, but, like groupies the world over, he just can't get over us and he keeps crawling back begging for a little slap or a scrap of attention, anything to enliven his otherwise useless life.

"Look at me, look at me - I'm Larry, the Collingwood groupie!"

It's not even sad - it's pathetic.

I pity the poor homeless wretch.

[This message has been edited by Pete the Pieman (edited 01 December 1999).]

seriously though 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 1999 8:55 am

The most annoying thing about Larry finally having lost it altogether is that our taxes seem to be paying for his self indulgent ramblings.

If he is posting from Monash only during business hours he is obviously not doing the work/study he should be doing and not paying for his access.

I'm finding it harder to laugh at his pathetic confabulations, can someone please contact Monash to have this waste of time and money removed.

Give me a name - I'll contact them.

Rooboy 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 1999 3:47 am

Hey Larry the Legend....

Its time to feed the animals....!!!!!

Its as if they dont have a life the poor pricks. They have been locked up for so long we all must feel sorry for them.......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Just when you idiots thought it was all over on Nicks CBB...Maybe at the club YES!!!

Feeding time..........!

Rooboy 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 1999 8:40 am

Roberto, lets get a few things right here, I'm not Larry and Larry is not Rooboy. OK..........!

And as for 'dreaming pie'....you and who's army. Your weak as piss on & off the field.

Arr you bunch of battlers.....!

Rooboy is Gay 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 1999 1:14 pm

rooboy you haven't even got half our membership base you little pissant - if collingwood is nice we might buy out the other 80 per cent of your pisspoor club that carlton doesn't own and relocate it to tasmania where you poor ass north supporters will feel right at home. Just think you wont have to feel guilty after sleeping with your sister anymore.

Larry 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 1999 6:07 am

Nik and Mike is this right, Tasmanians don't feel guilty for sleeping with their sisters.

Sorry could not help myself.

slmfao.aa.

Pete the Pieman 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 1999 9:24 am

I'm sure Tasmanians have some scruples about such things Lerry.

This is obviously not like your good groupie self who has already demonstrated that he'll sleep with anything going around.

Be careful groupie, groupies can catch stuff when they allow their blind desperation to get close to the object of their desires to obscure their blinkered groupie vision.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: