Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

SIMPLY THE BEST

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 1999 3:44 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee Lazza, you really know how to hurt a guy don't you - I actually take it as a compliment to share the same chrisitian name as the big Premiership ruckman.

I'd attempt to insult you in a similar way, but of course there are no current players with the same unfashionable name as yours, in fact poor old Larry Donohue the Geelong full forward from the 70's is the only VFL/AFL player I can think of that was afflicted with such an unfortunate handicap.

Oh yeah, Timmy Watson's brother was named Larry too. He was a memorable person - not!!

------------------
Damien
Pete the Pieman 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 1999 4:38 am

Well Larry, truth will out, eventually.

For those of us who have followed this sordid little tale this far I can clarify a couple of Larry's statements.

1. The RooBoys site had NEVER been visited by Larry till after I prompted him a couple of times.

2. I left a little note for him on the Kangas site he claimed to be so great and got a little response from one of their members who stated that Larry rarely posted there,

3. They have had a total of five posts this month, including mine and Larry's.

4. Their member wondered what anyone would be doing on the site anyway as it was now cricket season!

5. Larry has, of course, been busy posting his little list of Norf stuff on as many other club MB's as he can trying to get a bite.

6. The response from this board has been overwhelmingly the biggest which confirms the response I left for the Norf member on the Kangas site - for Pie fans it's ALWAYS footy season, unlike them we have a pssion for our club.

Seeya Larry the Loser - end of story.

BTW way I have refrained from using inappropriate language in response to Larry thus far but I will borrow something I picked up elsewhere to close this out

"Larry sucks farts out of dead kangaroo's arses."

Nick 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 1999 5:33 am

Last word to Pete seems fair to me.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8   

Jump to: