Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Hey there Blimpy Boy

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mich@el Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 1999 9:43 pm
Post subject: Hey there Blimpy BoyReply with quote

I said to this chappy in a pub.......... Fair Dinkum! When are you going to include our 2nd and 5th most prolific goal kickers from 98, Shane Watson and Scotty Crow respectively? The second last match of the year hey? How wonderful.............ya selection committee dickheads. Doesn't anyone remember Watsons 33 goals??? I believe it to be a similar tally to what Sav managed this season.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- /Hey stop the press/ They couldn't even manage selecting Crow or Watson After all. What gives?!

[This message has been edited by Mich@el (edited 24 August 1999).]
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 1999 4:47 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

i remember every one of watto's goals. his performance in the first quarter against sydney last year (i think it was round Cool was one of the best solo efforts i've seen, i think he kicked like 4 goals. we were looking hot, but plugger just had to kick 10 and that was the end of the season for us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: