Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

It's easy when yer an eggspurt.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pie no sauce 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 1999 7:47 am
Post subject: It's easy when yer an eggspurt.Reply with quote

Dear Coach,

I would like to take a rain-check on that vision of yours. Although I can hear where you're coming from, I think you have the suburbs of an idea there and are heading for the high street. I would like to kick it around, find a window to consider it, cascade the information to some functional unit's main players at the next match committee brain-storming workshop. I will then get back to you to arrange a salient conversation in an two-way interactive interface situation, where we can touch base and confirm that we are all singing out of the same hymn-book and not act like a pork chop in a synagogue by throwing the baby out with the bath water, to bring about a successful scenario. With regard to your bid for better recruits, I interfaced with the man with his finger on the button. He said that a monitoring committee will be formed - not to reinvent the wheel, but to see if a roll-forward situation can be established, in your case to get the
boulder up the hill.

Its priority will be to revisit your problem and bring it up to speed as a matter of course going forward. But at this time we are in a no-win situation and finding candidates is like trying to nail a jelly to the ceiling. So until a window of opportunity opens, your problem will remain parked.

As you know, at this moment you are about as much use to the Club as a chocolate teapot. Therefore, until we can overturn this negative scenario by removing the rocks from the runway, your mission will be temporarily on-going. You will have to continue wearing the same cap badge whilst fending off the hordes with a bread-knife tied to a broom-handle and stay latched. Let us not forget that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King.

I'm sure you'll have to read my lips, first time, every time. This will
enable me to create a high-visibility programme as an activity owner. I can then make a value-added statistical pack, flag it up, cascade it down and roll it out by the end of play today. This should enable you to stop acting as a shadow by fast-tracking a user-friendly menu-driven option, downstream.
When push-comes-to-shove, you can run me up to speed before we see the
bow-wave coming on. As there is an enabling online tool in train, you must not try to eat an elephant in one go. Therefore I will take this one away and decide on a ball-park figure, in accordance with the aggressive benchmarks, targets and milestones you have been running past me. If you can pick it up and run with it, I'll take that one away and hopefully a drains-up situation will be avoided.
But,,, let's not forget that, when Tonto disguised himself as a door, he go this knob blown off.
Caution must be the watch word.

Yours,
The President.

Mich@el Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 1999 8:23 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to answer you. How could anyone? Oh shit I just did!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: