Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Don’t bother calling the Membership Department

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:35 pm
Post subject: Don’t bother calling the Membership DepartmentReply with quote

I hope the Club CEO reads this . Stop treating your members like fools. Surely any Club that values its members would not leave a outdated phone message on your membership telephone number saying there is lengthy delays due to Covid 19 and staff working remotely. These aren’t the exact words, however essentially what is spewed at us when we call. Get people back to work and stop hiding behind Covid when people are now able to return to the Office. Compounding this disgrace is the ongoing bulls...t around the weekly Ticketec fiasco. The Government has said 75K fans can go to the MCG yet we can’t sit in our allocated reserve seats. Not just dumb, but insulting. How now two years in a row do the AFL, MCC, or our silent Club expect us to put up with this rorting and not demand a refund? Hey! And to top it all off, the Legends and Social Club facilities at the MCG on match days are pitiful. Over priced drinks and food combined with a few seats and tables. More atmosphere in a morgue. Collingwood keeps treating its fans like shit. Now with this pathetic on field effort and winter setting in we will stay at home . Not bothering with randomness of crap seats and the usual disgusting rent a room facilities at the MCG on match day. Our Club has deteriorated for ten years now with regards to members amenities and it is only getting worse. Collingwood enough is enough! Don’t expect our money next year. We are not all dumb fans who pay forever whilst you serve up crap on and off the field.
orie Cancer

A MADPIE FOR LIFE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:27 pm
Post subject: ring the membership dept.Reply with quote

I have to agree with everything that you said Hiss.
As a legends member and being allocated seats, here there and everywhere each week, I can't even use our so called legends room.

Not that its much of a exclusive deal as I have said before, when they allow opposition fans in there wearing their clubs' gear. Really pisses me off and I have told the club too.

Feeling pretty unhappy with the club at the moment. I haven't recovered from the fiasco off a trade week. Doesn't help when I see in the paper Adam Treloar 3 VOTES.

Johnno75 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I’d rather try Telstra’s call centre than bother with our membership hotline.

Have you tried sending them an email, you would be blessed if you got a response within 10 business days.

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:14 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I am just fed up with being taken for granted! Other Clubs provide a decent Social Club for members. And on match day members amenities are vastly better than the insulting crap served up to us. Covid or pre Covid. The last 20 years we all followed the Pied Piper and lost our beloved Victoria Parl and magnificent Social Club. We have now ended up with utter crap and a failing on field experience. The magic we once had as a Club where members counted for something and were treated with respect left us in the early 2000’s. Ever since things have gotten worse. All we can do is protest by demanding refunds and not renewing expensive memberships. Let’s show this Administration we matter. For starters get something for members on match days at the Club and deal with these disgraceful rent a room insults at the MCG they call the legends and social club Bars. Food and drink prices don’t need to be a rip off for members!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: