Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Coco the Clown & The Power Puff Kingdom

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:24 pm
Post subject: Coco the Clown & The Power Puff KingdomReply with quote

Once upon a time there was a king called Coco. He had good bloodlines and had once been a brave knight. He had travelled all over the known world fighting battles and winning accolades for his bravery. As he aged he decided to once again return home to the Power Puff Kingdom to live in his castle-by-the-sea, Port Laidoff, and visit his favourite play area called Morningtown. (ref: The Seekers)

In his spare time Coco got taught to juggle, wore a red nose and makeup and learnt a marvellous sexual technique from The Diary of Michael Hutchence. He combined this technique with the orders he gave his soldiers and became known behind his back as "The Asphyxiator". Whenever his soldiers queried him they were gagged. He stifled his opponents and strangled their ideas. He got public acclaim but Coco was not a happy clown.

One of his best soldiers "Quick Evens" decided to leave and Coco could do nothing about it. The Power Puff kingdom was always at war with the neighboring Barbarians, the Black & White Horde, where was where Quick wanted to go. Realising his impending loss Coco came up with an ingenious plan - "TELL THE PEOPLE WE ARE STICKING IT UP THE HORDE!"

So Coco announced that he was sticking it up the Horde. The offspring of Cyclops and a nuclear accident (yeah i know it doesnt fit the scene but what the hey...) the children of the Power Puff kingdom foamed and frothed "YES YES YES YES YESSSSS OHHHHHHH COCO YOU ARE WISE!!! STUFF THE HORDE! STUFF THE HORDE!"

Meanwhile in the Horde Capital of Olympark their generals mulled over the proceedings, muttered a 'whatever' and went back to their planning for world domination, putting their small dialogue with a third world nation behind them.

"YES YES YES YES YESSSSS OHHHHHHH COCO YOU ARE WISE!!! STUFF THE HORDE! STUFF THE HORDE!"

"YES YES YES YES YESSSSS OHHHHHHH COCO YOU ARE WISE!!! STUFF THE HORDE! STUFF THE HORDE!"

"YES YES YES YES YESSSSS OHH HANG ON A MINUTE!!!!!! WE ARE GETTING NOTHING FOR ONE OF OUR BEST PLAYERS!!!!!

"KILL COCO KILL COCO KILL COCO KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!"

And here is where we leave the little teal kingdom, just before real bloodshed when they realise their emperor has got no clothes.

And a very small todger.

The End.
I_love_Clokey Aries

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:29 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a classic Cam, Well Done!!
Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 10:15 pm

Well done Cam. Coco the Ass clown. My feeling if he sticks by his words he will see plenty more of the Port fans in the months to come even though he wont be coach of the Power.
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 12:35 am

Coco the Clown & The Power Puff Kingdom.

Cam, Pulitzer prize stuff. I could hear the old TV theme "Fractured Fairytales" playing in the background! (Does everyone remember that, us oldies might recall it being from "King Leonardo & His Short Subjects" cartoon series from the 60's.)

So does our King Mick, ruler of neighboring Barbarians, the Black & White Horde, intend giving the hand of his fair maiden daughter Christi, away in marraige soon........?

Dyso

Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:47 am

Brilliant Cam, a real litery masterpiece and I loved the reference to his tiny little todger
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 4:55 pm

Coco you are my hero!

You got nothing for something special. Well done. When Carlton beat you at Optus and Stevens gets BOG (you forget that he was the king of your soft ballcarriers, which implies that there are more of them, your whole midfield are soft ballcarriers - Carlton players can handball too you know)your supporters will say 'Oh dear, how did our limp-assed coach allow this guy to get away.'

At least we got a draft pick for Davis before he dudded us.

Brisbane got something for Headland.

Poor old Puffs get nothing.

Last edited by Cam on Fri Oct 17, 2003 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 5:41 pm

Shirley after the dust settles on trade week and some sanity is returned to Alberton their board will really need to look at Williams contract and consider whether it is worth keeping a coach who can't win finals matches and reeks of bush-league mentality. The same coach who has now lost a top player for nothing over a petty rivalry with an opposition club.
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 9:02 pm

Cam and Newelly you said it perfectly. In this modern day business of football, how could a club and coach be so petty and pig-headed as to let a good quality player go FOR NOTHING rather than trade with an opposition club just because of their personal issues based around hatred and jealousy. I hope this comes back to haunt the port power puffs BIG TIME! I'll be the first to sit back and laugh.

GO PIES!
Marg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: