Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Who's going to Guineas Day?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Sports Bar

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madness Aries

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 11:01 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

well my man didn't do a thing at Harold Park...got beaten a whisker on the one i tipped...growls...He is off to Globe Derby tonight, aint tippin anything for ya's there...

My only few tips are

Ambulance in the Guineas

Yell in the Schillaci, But i really do like Spinning Hill, its a fave, but gotta go with the stable, and i really think Yell can beat SH at Caulfield.

Lohnro can't get beaten...but "odds on, look on"

Liked Mr Murphys run last week...will have a lil bit on Gordo, and Umrum for sentimental stakes.

but in Race 3, im gonna have something small on Dorky

good luck punters

paulie 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 7:45 pm

Well changed my mine a bit but it didn't help any ended up taking 1,2,3,4,5,7,8/3,4,13/1/1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,17 for a $105 outlay.Started off well with a $9.80 winner in the first leg but I was on my way home half way down the straight in the next.hard to take when your Banker wins easily and you still miss two legs including one with ten selections!!!!! Rolling Eyes
Madness Aries

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:39 pm

I had an absolute "Anthony Rocca" at Caulfield yesterday...god damn...I couldn't get a winner to save myself, I should have changed my betting style after Dorky and Yell got beaten, with the track biased... but i didn't...i kept soldiering on...laughs...

I did manager to gather some of it back, not much though, at Globe Derby last night with ma man driving a couple of winners..but all too short...as they are...oh well...

Bring on next weekend I guess... Im off to Geelong Trots later on...might have something small on something there...if i can be bothered.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Sports Bar All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: