Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Joffa's mug shot

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2001 10:18 am
Post subject: Joffa's mug shotReply with quote

Am I right? To see the original picture, that the mugshot that he posts with now is based on, you need look no further than the back of Hot Pies #3 (the one with Anthony De Milo, or whatever, art is not my strong point, on the front). Emma got cut out of the picture so to speak.

ONE MORE SLEEP. I AM SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN NOT HIDE IT.

MAYBE WE CAN COME UP WITH A CHANT BASED ON AN ARETHA FRANKLIN TUNE. C'MON YOU MUSO'S, YOU HAVE ONE NIGHT.

HELLO, HELLO,
IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK,
IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK.

CARN DA PIES
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2001 8:25 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg

Correction.
That now-legendary mugshot of the mighty Joffa is largely my creation. It was taken from a photo that someone took of Joffa at Victoria Park during a Family Day a couple of years back. Joffa was standing next to the former Collingwood champion, Cameron Venables. I trimmed the photo down to show only Joffa's face, put some digital effects on it, and posted it to an internet site which features Joffa's classic hit song, "Chook Raffle", which I produced a few weeks ago, using sound-bytes from a 3CR radio interview that I conducted with the great man.

For those who haven't had the pleasure yet:
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Excuse the spamming, but I've got to earn my percentage as Joffa's manager. (3 per-cent of nothing)

By the way ... a concept album is planned for the near future. And I'm hoping that Joffa's recent appointment as official chant leader of the Collingwood Cheer Squad will help boost sales of the album ... if we ever get around to recording it.

------------------
**floreat pica**

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2001 3:10 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont you just love manager's who love 3 per cent of nothing.Keep working hard as my manager you wretch or you will get 0 per cent of nothing.

------------------
There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: