Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Season Ticket Holders

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ytry4 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2001 2:26 am
Post subject: Season Ticket HoldersReply with quote

Hi guys,

Just like to know where season ticket holders are allowed to sit during home games and away games at both the MCG and Colonial..

GO PIES 2001

------------------
Go PIES 2001

Seth 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2001 4:08 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

In the general admission areas bud unless you reserve a seat. Better go early for big games because you can be locked out if the place fills up.

------------------
Go Pies!!
ytry4 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2001 3:21 am

Are you absolutely sure? So that means I can sit with someone who is not a member? At both the MCG and Colonial, home AND away?

------------------
Go PIES 2001

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2001 8:24 am

yeah, though at coloniHOLE the general admission is just level 4.

[This message has been edited by CQ (edited 11 February 2001).]
Seth 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2001 4:55 am

An adult 11 season ticket allows you entry into all 11 home games at the MCG and Colonial in the general admission areas only. If yoy want to reserve a seat you would need to get a package which allows this and sit in a reserved area. And yes you can take someone along with you and they would just have to line up and pay to get in and you would meet them on the other side as you can just scan your card and walk in the side gate at Gate 7 at the 'G'. I have a reserved seat for the year with other friends of mine so I can just walk in and sit down whenever I like. Just be wary of the big blockbuster games because if the place is full then your season ticket won't get you in as it allows for capacity. Thay is why I got this type is seating so I can just walk in and sit in MY seat at anytime. By the way why don't you get your mates to buy a seasons ticket at least themselves. A few more members can't hurt I reckon. If they go often enough it actaully saves you money and the club get all the money. But yoy probably know this already. Cheers.
ytry4 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2001 2:00 pm

Yeah, I know about that. He too is getting a season ticket but cant get it in time for the St Kilda match.

GO PIES 2001

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: