Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

im behind you micky boy

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2000 4:16 am
Post subject: im behind you micky boyReply with quote

Re todays herald scum

im behind you mick

i know at times i get on here and get pretty pissed off with things.

But i aint two things,im not a 'yes man'and i aint a 'yes supporter' but as long as this body breathes it will be proudly
black and white.

lets go pies you are my true beloved.

SHITE HERE COLLINGWOOD THE AWESOME BLACK AND WHITE.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2000 7:59 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

well i think the main thing this club has to realise is that the main reason we get so upset with the club is because we love them so much and live for footy. We have had a lot to put up with but always remain faithfull to the club.

???

the prez 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2000 2:35 pm

You've got my support Mickey.
THE WORLD MOVES SLOW BUT THE OX IS PATIENT!

GO WOODS

Seth 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2000 4:38 am

How true Spidie, I love this club so much it is all I think about soem times. The one great thing about Collingwood supporters is that the majority are very loyal. They will always remain loyal and not jump on and off like Richmond supporters do. We all get frustrated but I truly think there will be good things to come for the club. Internally things are looking good and now the team has been re-structured like it should have been yeras ago. Some of these kids coming through are going to be champions. Gone are the days of stop gap recruiting which has been replaced with recruiting with some thought. OK we missed out on a couple of big names but at the end of the day I bet my house that St Kilda will end up with salary cap or money problems eventually. With their supporter base how nthe hell do anyone think they will beable to pay for all this. Anyway it is great to see everyone is behind Mick and what he is setting out to achieve. What a challenge it is for him which hopefully will come to fruition in the future. We must all support our club during the bad times as well which from what I can gather most people here do with the same passion. I have no time for "I'll wait to see what happens before I buy a membership" people. Support your club, love your club as I certainly do no matter at what cost (within reason) and what position we are. I look at Collingwood at being at 8 o'clock with a future looking bright. Roll on 2001, I just can't get enough of the pies.
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2000 10:33 am

Don't worry Seth by the looks of it down at Saints training the other day this whole recruiting coup by them was definately talked up too much. I know its only early but i saw a very unfit team there compared to what i have seen from ours so far in pre-season and some of their "miracle new recruits" looked as if they were on a holiday down there not too mention carrying a few injuries. Some of the young players did look to be very good though but im sure ours will be too especially Didak the already made Nathan Buckley the 2nd speaking of Didak isnt he starting tommorrow???

???

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 03 December 2000).]

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2000 10:57 am

Joffa, what is the gist of the story you refer to, the corner shop is clean out of Herald Suns?
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2000 3:51 am

Hey davo
its me joffa,umm it was like a story about how beautiful and patient we all are and deep down we have faith in mick cause well we all reckon he is a lej.
let us know if you need to know any more mate.

joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2000 3:51 am

Hey davo
its me joffa,umm it was like a story about how beautiful and patient we all are and deep down we have faith in mick cause well we all reckon he is a lej.
let us know if you need to know any more mate.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: