Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Wot is this bulldust.....

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2000 5:39 pm
Post subject: Wot is this bulldust.....Reply with quote

more garbage off the Saints forum ==>>

Pies look to Saints as role model
Waiting for Joel Nov 28 2000 8:19AM
Dear oh dear will wonders never cease. In an article in The Age today a prospective Filth board member, Nick Theodossi (a used-car salesman no less-Eddie's still trying to raise the status of the Collingwood board) cites his decision to run on the lack of recruiting. Well Hello Nick, just realised this? Names like Ricky Olerenshaw ring a bell?

Goes on to moan and demand answers about the failure to get Gehrig and why Mal Michael was coughed up so quickly.

I got some answers Nick. No-one wants to play with a club that has no vision, is content to live and trade on the past glories which about 99.9% of the population has forgotten about but is reminded of ritually on Thursday night at 9:30 on Channel 9 during the winter, on Triple M on Saturday and Sunday and any time in between and in the Saturday Herald Sun on page 56 or thereabouts.

No vision, no plan, a grumpy old man as coach, a captain who is Basil Fawlty and treats his team like Manuel and a president who unlike his quiz show has all the questions but none of the answers.

Lifeline anyone?

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2000 5:45 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

this coming from a team that has got so many spoons that they're asking for a fork next time, just for a change????????
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2000 5:46 pm

oh yeah and also managed to rack up a whole 2 (!!!!) games last season...... dont make me laugh
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2000 7:51 pm

... the club that sacked the coach that got them into a Grand Final and replaced him with a failed newsreader ... who went on to become a failed coach ...

------------------
**floreat pica**

[This message has been edited by AlfAndrews (edited 29 November 2000).]

joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2000 1:42 am

Well ok lets have a good look at this paticular article cause to me it sounded pretty spot on,

1- Olarenshaw,sorry spidez but we do look pretty stupid.

2- Gehrig, if collingwood go on to have a shit year and this bloke kicks 50 odd goals for the saints we have the right to know why wasnt he recruited to collingwood.

3- Michael- well stuff anyone who doesnt want to play with the pies no sympathy from me.

4- Vision- the only vision we have is the fact that we are relying on young players to step up to that next level im not convinced they can yet.

5- past glories- well thats been a sin at collingwood for decades
two premierships in forty something odd years is embarrassing and pathetic.

6- micky malthouse-well the guy comes across as a grump but he is a great coach if anyone can mick can.

7- president- this is the one thing i object to in the above article eddie is trying his guts out, when and if this club goes to the wayside dont blame this bloke he is collingwood through and through and i love the guy.

8- bucks- well be have all had our say on this one and the article in the sunday age 2 weeks ago was a blessing in disguise
if you havnt got team unity you aint got jack shit.

joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2000 2:09 am

Nice to seeya back Alf hang on i have a bad cough 2-1 2-1 2-1

umm where was i mate, oh yeah good to see you again mate.

you surely did not take that footy ang go home now did you Alfie babe now dont be so naughty, the joffa here loves ya mate!!!

Broadie 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2000 6:46 am

Should have called this topic Pot Calls Kettle Black

I find it very hard to take criticism from the worst managed club in the league's history. The should have disappeared when University left.

Recruiting? Apart from the recent trade period, which is yet to bear ANY fruit, what have they done in the past? Do the names Tony Francis and Damian Monkhorst mean anything to them?

------------------
Broadie
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2000 8:13 am

I've got an idea, why not post all this stuff you are saying here on their board! Get it through their thick skulls that they are certaintly not the "hot stuff" they think they are. I mean come on ST.Kilda supporters don't give us sh!t about past glories...atleast we have them. ;P
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2000 8:33 am

Yes Joffa its obvious that they did the best so far through the off season however i dont think a teams supporters whos club is regarded down the bottom of AFL ranks down with Fitzroy should be so cocky. Essendon, Carlton and Collingwood are and will be for a bloody long time no matter what - the three power clubs. Regardless of ladder postitions these three have a massive history and are like cults in the football world whether u like it or not. As much i love Saints (not their over ambitious supporters but) u r dumb to argue that they are in a better postition than a power force!

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2000 8:41 am

and Joel as a regular on their board i have been laughed at for many years for simply stating practical facts!

scoffed at because
*i state the truth they are not a strong club they have a poor history (big deal though i didnt say i didnt love them still)
*i said the Waverley move would cause trouble
*i didnt get caught up in the Colonial hype like they did (acting as if moving there would suddenly make them champions)
*i admit what the rest of the football world does - that they are a likely candidate for a merger
wot else god i could go on all day with the battles with them!

but no its always shut up Spidergirl u r not a loyal supporter god i buy Saints membership and merchandise, go to watch them loss after loss week in week out, go to training, make a website on one of their players etc etc hhm must be a bandwagoner yeh sure of a bottom side ???

ggrrrh all i can say is roll on round 1 of the Ansett Cup coz bloody hell just wait till Pies supporters clash with theirs hmm its at Colonial isnt it? and their cheersquad quite conveniently happens to sit right underneath our non official cheersqauds 4th level spot? hmmm......remember how cut they got last time when our fools from the Ponny stand all marched up there to them singing hahaha remember CQ!

???

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 29 November 2000).]

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2000 11:38 am

yeah i remember that, and nearly every week those tossers on level 2 tell us to 'watch your language', well those farkin wankers shouldnt sit near the goals which is where we obviously sit!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: