Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

More shit from the AFL...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2000 3:57 pm
Post subject: More shit from the AFL...Reply with quote

now we might have to pay an extra 2 bucks to get in ha well how typical! May not seem like much but when u go to 2 or 3 games every week it adds up!

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2000 4:12 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah and do u know that scab Wayne Jackson was sellin old shit from Waverley like old furniture from round the place or something wot a dero C i told u Mags to come over my place and we coulda walked up to Waverley broke in and took all the kewl stuff! Hope the goal posts r still there i say we sneak in and have a kick! Oh we'd prob get sued by four eyes but so he can rake up more free money to pay off Colonial!

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2000 8:57 am

lol Mags yeh remember all the free shit we scabbed at Vic Park hahaha that dirty old flag i found lol i made my mum wash it and it looks pretty wicked now! We need to get some VB signs i think could look rather handy pinned up outside my room-->(my pub)!

As for players being over paid well yeah it is a lot of money they get but i think there is a lot of behind the scenes stuff people dont see with football. Like the players probably work a lot harder than we think. U just have to go down during pre-season to see that its really a full day they put in down there but most ppl just think during the off season they go off screwing round on overseas holidays etc etc (which is prob true on their club trip lol) but once they actually start pre-season it is no bludge trust me. Doubt u would wanna be running round chuckin up your guts on a 40 degrees day let alone even have the talent to train with them and get on a list in the first place!?!

???

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 20 November 2000).]

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2000 4:31 pm

haha! spides u scab! u deprived that feral old fag from across the road of his yearly supply of 'new' clothes!
haha VB signs! sounds a bit like my room!

yeah i also think the players get paid alright pay but it shouldnt got mush higher than its already at.
yeah pre season is bloody insane isnt it spidey! last year when we were there its was roasting as and theyre running running running then dale baynes had to get helped off cos he could hardly walk he was that screwed!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2000 4:32 pm

oh yeah and about paying MORE to get in, i suppose that means the finals tickets will be going up by about 50 bucks! well we dont really have to worry about that at this point in time but anyway!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2000 1:39 pm

haha yeh CQ i swear u gotta help me stab that feral prick i am sick of him giving me greasies -->Once more and thats it i'll chop him!

Ah yeh thats right poor Dale i remember that! He is not the only one to have that happen to him u see it heaps in pre-season especially inter state where its sometimes hotter. Well no wonder he collapsed anyway hes too sexy!

HHmm screw finals tickets if they go up im already spending enough on memberships so i can get finals tickets. WOt abotu Footy records during finals time theyre like almost 10 bucks!

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2000 2:50 pm

yeah the bloody records will go up to about $3.50 i reckon next season and they are more skinny and shit as well!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: