Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

JOFFA meets JOFFA

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eMmA 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2000 11:07 am
Post subject: JOFFA meets JOFFAReply with quote

The other night when dad was working at BP survey me and my mates were all at BP at around 2 or 3am when a few people were coming home from the pub up the road.

They decided to come in and get something to eat then 1 of them came up to dad and said "hi, im jeff too" and dad was like yeah ok not really taking much notice until the guy said "but they all call me JOFFA" and then dad started laughing and the guy was like ok what did i say and dad goes "I'm JOFFA too" so we all started laughing and then as a joke not thinking it could possibly be i said to him "Do u barrack for collingwood too??" and he goes "of course" then he started saying "gooo eddie" and it was just the most funniest thing, you just had to be there to see the look on their faces!!!!

LATERZ

SAV&ANTHONY R SEXY-->36/23 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BOYZ ROCK MY WORLD!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: