Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Fowler to Dirty Leeds

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rash 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 7:40 am
Post subject: Fowler to Dirty LeedsReply with quote

Shit. Leeds have signed Fowler for 11 million quid. What a stupid thing to do. Watch him win the title for the dirty bastards. Does this mean that Viduka, Keane or Smith are on there way out? Fowler left The Pool because he couldn't get a regular start. How is he going to get a regular start in front of Viduka and Keane? Viduka may have another nervous breakdown after hearing this news. I'm sure Junkboy will have something to say about this as Heskey was the one keeping Fowler out of the team.

By the way, I have heard rumours of Phillips going to The Pool as a replacement for Fowler. That I would like to see.

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 1:06 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

fowler still has to agree to leeds' terms, but it looks like it's going to happen. I don't know about this - I reckon fowler would be a great loss to liverpool. yeah, it also may pave the way for viduka to make a big money move to spain or italy.

phillips is contracted until 2004 and reid has no intention of selling him. if he were foolish enough to do so, he'd better immigrate to bermuda because there will be riots on wearside

"consectatio excellentiae"
NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 11:45 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news for us whites.

Hopefully Fowler can reignite the form that he had around 2 years ago.

Alot of pressure on Viduka. His goals have dried up, and there will be strong competition from Keane and Smith (nah he will be red-carded most games!) to partner him regularly up-front.

"Good 'Ol Collingwood Forever"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: