Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Harsh words haunt Junkboy

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rash 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 4:42 am
Post subject: Harsh words haunt JunkboyReply with quote

Going back to the Kevin Phillips post we see Junkboy telling us that Heskey is shite. He must have been reading this site. Heskey scored the winner when The Mighty Pool hosted Sunderland on Sunday. From the reports that I read, Heskey was a tower of strength. Hamman was sent off before half time but the defence held firm. Better luck next time Junkboy me old mate

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 8:28 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

rash old bean. emile donkey scored the softest goal you could have ever seen after the sunlun defence went to sleep, then liverpool basically turned negative and defended for the rest of the match. it's hardly "tower of strength" stuff and this view of liverpool blowing sunlun off the park is just bollix! I'm all for sides playing badly and still winning, but whatever happened to the cavalier playing style of liverpool? after donkey scored, thompson basically got every 'pool player behind the ball and never attempted to initiate any attacks or open up play. with home ground advantage and multi-million dollar players behind you, you would have expected more than one goal against a very mediocre sunlun.

but, winners are grinners, I congratulate liverpool and donkey and I look forward to the return match at the SOL

"consectatio excellentiae"
rash 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 9:36 am

Don't forget we were down to 10 men before half time Junkboy. I wouldn't be going all out attack in that situation.

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2001 11:20 pm

OMG I find myself agreeing with every word that WKB has said!
A worrying state of affairs.

To be fair as they as they say in football parlance in these parts, the match report did say that Heskey was superb & apparently got a round of applause from his team mates after speaking to the TV people such was the hugeness of his performance.

Thommo got a bit mouthy again & apparently Peter Reid was forced to put him in his place after the game in the tunnel, to anyone who has never seen either of these 2 play I would imagine that Thommo's arse went at the thought of a punch up with ol monkey face.

Let's face it though the scousers are as boring as watching paint dry, it's BS that for years people sang boring boring Arsenal but know Liverpool show a complete lack of ambition in their games they don't get the same.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2001 5:18 am

yeah well, I reckon Big Nose was just responding and playing along to the 'pool fans booing of haas. I mean, it was the ref's decision to send off the 'pool player for a two footed tackle! and it's the pot calling the kettle black if liverpool want to complain about diving...they have an olympic champion in emile donkey.

someone should have thumped Big Nose in the tunnel. not very canny of phil at all

bring on the 'ammers I say.

"consectatio excellentiae"
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2001 4:58 pm

What sort of people think before they speak, I'd hate to meet anyone like that.

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: