Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Magpie Greg Please Read RE QPR

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 2:00 pm
Post subject: Magpie Greg Please Read RE QPRReply with quote

Well for once I'm nearly lost for words & don't quite know what to make of this but on the London news last night there was a piece on QPR saying how they were up for sale & apparently the Moonies tried to buy them!And I do mean the moonies as in the cult run by that Korean guy where loads of people all get married at the same time.
Now I'm not sure why they wanted to buy QPR, maybe they thought it would give them a good chance of recruiting the youth of west London but the good news is (or perhaps it isn't depending on your view) that they were turned down.So QPR isn't going to be full of a bunch of crazy people who don't know what day of the week it is.......err...actually that's exactly what they are full of-LOL

I do not & have never loved Liverpool FC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: