Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Onya Liverpool

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2001 7:21 pm
Post subject: Onya LiverpoolReply with quote

Well done the scousers for beating Man U today,it's the first time they've done the double over them for 22 years.I have this feeling that they're going to be genuine championship contenders next season, but it's always just a beautiful moment when the scummers get beaten so I'm going to saviour the moment.

'They claim everyone was born but I don't recall it.Maybe I was having one of my blackouts'-Jim Morrisson
rash 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2001 7:16 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for those kind words Dipper. Did you see Gerrards goal? What a cracker. I'm surprised you haven't posted about The Arses win on the weekend. It did look like a second 11 Tottenham side.

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2001 2:58 pm

Rash, the Arsenal game hadn't been played when I posted as the Liverpool/Man U game was an early kick off but yeah I saw Gerrard's goal & it was a pearler & Fowler's finish was pretty emphatic too.
Tottenham did have a weakened side out it seemed as if everyone that had the slighest injury was being saved for next week's FA Cup semi but it's always good to beat the b@st@rds-I had to laughs whenever they showed Hoddle on the big screens that they have at Highbury the whole crowd booed & when they did it at the final whistle he did that little cupping his hand over his ear thing & I thought to myself you pr*ick I really hope we stick it up you next week Glenda-LOL
But the game was overshadowed by the death of former Arsenal midfielder David 'Rocky' Rocastle who died of cancer he was only 33 & a member of the 89 & 91 Championship winning sides, he was a bit of a hero of mine & so I have to (perhaps for the 1st time in my life) give respect to the Tottenham supporters who were totally quiet all the way through the minutes silence.

Ps Rash it's a big week for your boys & mine this week in Europe with games against Spain's finest

'They claim everyone was born but I don't recall it.Maybe I was having one of my blackouts'-Jim Morrisson

[This message has been edited by DIPPER (edited 02 April 2001).]
Fletch 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 5:21 am

It's just a shame for the dirty Mancs that Barthez didn't see Gerrads goal. haha

Bring on Barcelona!

"We shall fight on the beaches. We shall fight on the landing grounds. We shall fight in the fields, and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender!" -Winston Churchill

rash 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2001 7:29 am

Well done to Leeds, The Arse and of course The Reds.

It's a pity Scumchester let the England down (NOT).

The result of 0-0 against Barcelona is a good one. Bring them on at Anfield.

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2001 3:07 pm

Yeah Rash 0-0 is probably a goodish result but YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN it was so boring the scousers just went to defend & put everyone behind the ball.It's bad enough when small clubs go to bigger clubs & do that but you can understand it but when a team like Liverpool does it there's no excuse & it's pretty stupid because away goals are so precious now even if thety go 1-0 up they know that Barcelona could score in the last minute & they're out-so I hope they don't come to regret their negative tactics.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: