Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Hey dipper please read!!!from joffa

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa#brutus 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2001 8:59 am
Post subject: Hey dipper please read!!!from joffaReply with quote

Is there any chance of you getting any newcastle song or songs on tape(for cassette)or CD it doesnt really matter,im desperate to get some and i will cover any charge.
please mate see what you can do ok.
thanks
joffa

------------------
Shite,Shite, Bloody Shite!! Here Comes Collingwood To Kick Your Arse Forever Black And White!!...SHITE...

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 7:13 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Joffa good to see that you're still alive & got your enthusiasm for Newcastle back,I will see what I can do but living here in London I'm not too sure if I'll be able to find any down here so I'll have a look on some of the Geordie web sites & see if there are any places selling them or maybe try to contact a Magpies fanzine as they may well provide some.Give me a bit of time though Joffa & I'll give it my best shot.
joffa#brutus 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2001 6:13 am

Thanks dip

------------------
Shite,Shite, Bloody Shite!! Here Comes Collingwood To Kick Your Arse Forever Black And White!!...SHITE...

DIPPER 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2001 5:28 pm

Hey Joffa my old China, after much head scratching I've found a record company that produce a Newcatle songs CD I phoned them up & the guy said that it's stopped being made at the moment (but he wasn't particularly helpful)& that it might be made again later in the year but I found their website & there is an order form for it so maybe u should try on that & see what they say.The website is http://cherryred.co.uk & when u enter it just click on football then clubs then newcastle & it shows the CD & exactly what it has on it.(I think it should cost u about $25-30)

Anyway good luck Joff & hope u manage to get it.
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2001 6:18 pm

Thanks heaps dip i have just sent them an email
i think it was most nice of you to do that,thanks heaps and heaps mate
go toon toon toon army!!!!

------------------
There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2001 2:31 pm

Cool as WKB i'll get a copy tomorra and have a look thanks mate.

------------------
There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: