Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Charming!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DIPPER 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2001 6:09 pm
Post subject: Charming!Reply with quote

David Beckham has apparently spat in the face of a West Ham supporter after the game on Sunday,he was meant to have wound down his window & gobbed on the bloke after the guy took the piss & kissed his West Ham shirt & sang 1-0,so to all you Man U supporters come on here & defend your man if u can-as far as I'm concerned the guys scum & he's more like a sheila than a man.
joffa#brutus 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2001 8:15 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

He's just a rich little boy who needs his thucken head kicked in.

------------------
There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

rash 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2001 10:26 am

I also think he is a piece of shite. I remember him kicking his England team mate Jamie Redknapp when he was on the ground. As usual the ref looked the other way. I do remember slagging Beckscum off before but there is someone on this list who says that we are jealous of him. I can't remeber who that was. I like Beckscum about as much as I like Roy 'the dirty thug' Keane.

rash 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2001 12:18 pm

I take it your not an Arse fan where's Kent Butcher. I'm a bit the same with the scum. The ugly brothers, Dennis 'poncy git' Irwin, Jap 'I'm trying to be tough like Roy Keane but keep giving the ball away' Stam etc.

I haven't heard much from the scum supporters recently. They must be off the bandwagon.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: