Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Australias latest Union thugs.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:40 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank Stone wrote:
bwphantom wrote:
Frank Stone wrote:
Yeah it does, I think its because I'm still relatively new around here and I think these jokes have been going on for some time and I haven't had the opportunity to participate in them.
Never mind, I'll pick it up as I go along

Is good to have you on board Frank..I have learnt a lot from you. Smile

Thank you and please don't think my 'assertive' approach to discussions is personal, I tend to push my point to the "enth" degree.
I know some people think I push it too far, but I really am a good guy, after all I follow Collingwood with a passion.

Trust me mate when you take things personally over someone on a computer is just silly. I enjoy what you have to say and intrigues me. I love Collingwood too mate. And nothing wrong with pushing points, that is how we learn off eachother. At least what you have to say is constructive and not downright ridiculous. (Except for the schoolboy thing...sheez what were you thinking Laughing )

Jock McHale
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:15 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I am actually enjoying these threads too, been very interesting.

In the case of the Nurses in Victoria, and anywhere else in Australia mind you, I say even with Union pressure they still have got a raw deal and deserve every thing that comes their way, they bloody deserve it as I know a couple of Nurses and have been in the care of a couple and the shit they have to do and put up with (let alone put up with dickhead doctors that know a lot less than they do about illness) boggles the mind! I say give all the support, money, benefits they need to continue doing the job they are currently doing and FFS lets get some more on board with the same conditions quick so the current servants of the Elderly, Sick and afflicted don't burn out too fast!

Cheers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: