Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

question for cheersquad

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 3:23 pm
Post subject: question for cheersquadReply with quote

Hey i live in country Victoria & im a mad Collingwood supporter i was just wondering if ppl outside of melb can join the cheersquad & if so how much is it im love to b a member of the AWESOME collingwood CHEERSQUAD!!

Pamela HELP ME!!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 4:16 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes pam you sure can, i think your lookin at about 20 bucks its a bit late now but next year...no probs.

For melb people the full price is about 70 bucks and that includes your seat every week at every game and finals.

People on the count of three...ONE...TWO...THREE..One day in september we want to remember there isnt any doubting we'll be in there shouting ( you beauty ) Collingwood's such a part of this old town and we know they wont let us down !! GO YOU SEPTEMBER MAGPIES...You thucking beauty !!!.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 4:56 pm

Hey Joffa,
thanks heaps for ur reply well i kinda wanna get to a couple of the games next yr like the collingwood Melbourne match so how much will it cost me if i go to a couple of games.
PIES kick ARSE!
u rock dude!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~

Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 4:58 pm

btw Joffa how do i get more info??

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~

MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 3:50 am

Hi Joffa, I have a similar question. I also live in country Vic and would like to join the cheer squad next year. As I could only sit with the cheer squad for a few games a year (usually away games), would I still need to purchase reserved seats as well? Or can I just obtain seats for the games I can get to?

And is there anywhere online we can get a cheer squad application form (obviously for next year)?

Thanks heaps,
Marg

Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 2:03 pm

thanks for the replys!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~

Ian Pisces

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 2:02 pm

In regards to finals - as a reserve seat holder in cheer squad, whats the procedure to obtaining tickets in cheersquad?

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 4:53 pm

MARG....Ring the club next year and ask for application form

IAN... come to cheer squad this week and make further enquiries.

People on the count of three...ONE...TWO...THREE..One day in september we want to remember there isnt any doubting we'll be in there shouting ( you beauty ) Collingwood's such a part of this old town and we know they wont let us down !! GO YOU SEPTEMBER MAGPIES...You thucking beauty !!!.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: