Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Fantastic job on Anzac Day

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 12:50 pm
Post subject: Fantastic job on Anzac DayReply with quote

Just wanted to drop by and say that the pies cheersquad(and non official cheersquad pie fans) THUMPED the dons cheersquad(and other don fans) with regards to the cheering efforts. I was at the game and god everytime a pie player got near the ball the whole place went crazy. Not to mention when we got a goal god, what a day. (Hope you don;t mind if i included praise for non collingwood cheersquad people here.)

Top job with the banner in the conditions guys. Couldn't have been easy in the wet and windy conditions.

Great stuff guys,keep it up.

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
*2002 Joint V.C*

[This message has been edited by molloymagic (edited 28 April 2002).]
shannon 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 1:22 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks MolloyMagic
it is hard out there doing the banner but it went up and one side looked fantastic but a shame about the other which most of you guys know why it was like that. We are a cheersquad that is getting louder and louder every time collingwood plays. But it was a good day on thursday with the awsome helicopters that were there.
Any way
LETS WIN THE PREMEIRSHIP MAGPIES

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 4:25 pm

Yes we are all collingwood's cheer squad and the guys in the outer squad who sat with us on anzac day are a wonderful group of collingwood people, JLC and his mates are allways welcome to sit in the cheer squad. I can remember sitting with these guys week after week when we lost 9 or 10 in a row, they are all a credit to this great club!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

daicos4ever 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 7:04 pm

That 2nd half on Thursday was the best time I've had at the football bar none. Not just because of the scoreboard either. Hopefully I will soon get my Cheer Squad membership card that hasn't arrived yet so I can do it more often.

daicos4ever

2002 - The Year of the Pie
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 7:25 pm

Hey daicos for ever..your welcome to sit with us anytime you want if you have paid your cheer squad membership it entitles you to do so.
It was good to see you with us mate.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 4:29 am

Yeah well done guys, you all are a credit to the Magpies!
Hi5's to the lot of ya, the ROAR for us on the tv was brilliant and can only serve to intimidate other teams.
lets give to the sinners this friday and see how they handle it lets get it to fever pitch and then take it up a notch!.
as for the banner my wife thought you guys left one side of it blank as a sign of respect, so its not all bad )

p.s. do you guys take photo's of ll your banners?

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:22 am

yeah we were pretty good last week. but this week we're at colonial and we can make a LOT of noise at colonial. we really have to cheer the boys on so they know just how much we loved the win against essendon.

we'll outnumber the saints supporters about 4 to 1 i reckon. there should be about 40,000 pie supporters there. colonial will be rocking!

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:03 am

Gaaawd... I can't wait for Colonial... I cant just imagine the noise that will emanate from us.... we'll grind shit kilda right in the turf from goalpost to goalpost....

Thanks you guys for all the words of encouragement although we really didnt need them this week...as we are all on a high after BEATING the scum on Anzac day.... still its nice to know that out there our work is appreciated.... we all try so very very hard....and also thanks for not bagging us regarding the blank side to the banner..... Thanks again...

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(September.... we WILL be there)

[This message has been edited by cobood (edited 29 April 2002).]

[This message has been edited by cobood (edited 29 April 2002).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: