Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

we were awesome re cheer squad adelaide game

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 10:28 am
Post subject: we were awesome re cheer squad adelaide gameReply with quote

Alf you were missed dont worry about that and i was packin myself the whole day but mate we rallied in your absence
the cheer squad was unbelievable it was feral it was mayhem it was the best.

And i tell ya the chanting was brilliant all night and i was proud to read some one say they could hear'we love you collingwood we do' on the telly.

And i can tell ya i think the adelaide people got a shock as did the port people a month ago all they did all night was watch us support collingwood.

And wow that final siren its hard to put the scenes and emotions into words it was just unbelievable, bucks bought the boys down at the end of the game and that was a bloody thrill!!

On saturday night so far far away in enemy territory the collingwood cheer squad was its best this year, and we were mindful that we had a bloody lot of collingwood people in melb and throughout aust to represent.
im so proud we didnt let you down.

LOL IT WAS A LATE ONE FOR THE GOLD WIG BUT BUT BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!

Well done to every one who sat with us on saturday night we wont forget that one for a long long time.

and to those who couldnt make it on saturday night we look forward to seeing you at colonial on the weekend

THE COLLINGWWOD CHEER SQUAD
THE MAGPIE ARMY
THE MAGPIE FAMILY.

Its not too later to join if ya want ok
we allways want new members so please come and see kerri on matchdays or ring the club.

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 5:05 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Joffa..... I watched the game today..... and I love u Collingwood..... seemed to reverberate...... great stuff.... I also caught a hint of Neon Leon..... OOh Aah Josh Fraser.... gee I new we were loud but not to that extent...... no wonder my voice is gone....... It was great.... a night I'll never forget that for sure..... I thought our trip last time would be hard to beat but this one sure did..........Roll on Perth.....

By the way everyone pls book for Manuka as soon as as 1 bus is full already and we are taking 2......... Don't leave it to the last minute cause youll miss out... and then you'll whinge about it..........

BE LOUD BE PROUD

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 5:33 am

I totally agree wif you Joffa. The Squad was really LOUD throughout the whole night. At one stage I could hear the echo of our chanting...It was AMAZING!!!! I absolutely LOVED being apart of it and will never forget it. Also Full credit to yourself Joffa for being an amazing Leader!!!! Luv your work!

Now, how are you guys going to Perth?????

Elvira....

The room service guy 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 10:24 am

So true Joffa! That having been the first time I've sat in the cheer squad and having lived in Adelaide for 3 and a half yrs, I'd actually forgotten how passionate Collingwood supporters are. It's the best game I've been to since early '97. It was a great night!

BRING BACK SHANE WATSON!!!!!

Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 10:18 am

you guys are always great! well done

the great number 17
Magpie_Dan Taurus

The KING And I

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2001 8:36 am

I just wanna say also how good it was in Adelaide to and the chants were echoing through the whole stadium and we love you collingwood we do.... But also how much of a funny old bloke is the Joffa man? He gets in the paper, in magazines and on the T.V and cant even brush he's hair and I am not giving him a slagging and also he left the M.C.G last week and had he's back pack on his back he looked LIKE A GROWN UP IN A CHILDS BODY BUT ALL IN ALL HES A TOP BLOKE AND A GOOD FRIEND GO THE PIES DAN

PS: CANT WAIT FOR CANBERRA AT THE END OF THE YEAR!

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 12:53 pm

HAHAHAHAA
IT has to be me ole mate dan from epping hahaha

who ate all the donuts
who ate all the donuts
you fat bastard
you fat bastard
you ate all the donuts

dan me mate im glad you finally got onto nicks board whose computer did ya pinch you epping dropout!!

JOKE....
WHATS WORSE THAN BEIN A CRANNY DROP OUT ?

ANSWER
AN EPPING DROP OUT!!!

good on ya mate seeya saturday ok ?
GO PIES

'MONEY BOX' hahahahahaaha

COLLINGWOOD..simply the best...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!!we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: