Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Cheersquad newsletter

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie_born_and_bred 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:08 pm
Post subject: Cheersquad newsletterReply with quote

My sincere apologies last night for the newsletter situation.

I had written a newsletter and at tesltra dome went to where i was told to pick them up however could not find Travis from the club, went right across the ground to every window and could not find him, therefore could not pick up my newsletters.

This began a bad night in which we got done however next week there will be newsletters, back at the G i get them from the same area every week, I apologise for them not being there but it was out of my control, I hope you understand

For those who do not know, finals tickets can be collected from Lexus next week 11am-1pm or from Lexus Centre, Season ticket and cheersquad card must be presented

OR
You can collect tickets from St Ignatius church hall 326 church st Richmond from 6PM-8.30PM exact money only.

Please spread the word of this to members who do not read this site,
bring on next week united and proud

GO PIES! Laughing

sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:21 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you really need the cheersquad card? I would have no clue where mine is.
Exact money? When do we find out how much it is?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Rosewall Woman 3 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:35 pm

I am unsure of ticketing prices for first week of the finals as well. Was wondering if someone in the know could post the adult and concession price for the first week of the finals.

Much appreciated.
Magpiefan3 Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:37 pm

Rosewall Woman 3 wrote:
I am unsure of ticketing prices for first week of the finals as well. Was wondering if someone in the know could post the adult and concession price for the first week of the finals.

Much appreciated.

Go to General Discussion and there is a topic that says "Finals Tickets" and your answer should be there...

2017-2019 Player Sponsor for Lynden Dunn
sam. Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:00 pm

I think it's different prices for cheersquad?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
zoia Virgo

didak's number 1 fan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:57 pm

someone told me its flat rate 45bucks
sam. Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:19 pm

I remember last year wasn't guarenteed.
We also had to line up at Lexus for them, first in, best dressed.

Rosewall Woman 3 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:20 pm

Thanks for the tip Tess, but prices not there either. As far as I am aware, if you have a cheersquad reserved seat, you can purchase these same seats on Thursday. Thought that the ticket price info would have been in Rd 22 newsletter, but with the above issues noted with newsletter, have not got this info.

Please, if anyone knows can you let me know.
Peter 

BELIEVE!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:55 pm

Tickets are avaible as stated from the ground (Lexus) cash or credit on Thursday or at the Church in the evening. (cash only) You will be given the exact seat that you sit in for each game at the MCG. Each ticket that is purchased must have you Collingwood Season ticket with it...so if you are purchasing 10 tickets then you will need 10 season tickets with your seat details on the back. (no ifs or buts).

As indicated on the afl site these are the prices. I am pretty sure it will be very close to these prices.

Adults: $41.70 Concession: $29.40

WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
sam. Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:39 pm

Peter wrote:
Tickets are avaible as stated from the ground (Lexus) cash or credit on Thursday or at the Church in the evening. (cash only) You will be given the exact seat that you sit in for each game at the MCG. Each ticket that is purchased must have you Collingwood Season ticket with it...so if you are purchasing 10 tickets then you will need 10 season tickets with your seat details on the back. (no ifs or buts).

As indicated on the afl site these are the prices. I am pretty sure it will be very close to these prices.

So glad we only need the season ticket and not the cheerquad ticket as stated earlier.
See you there Thursday after work!

joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:36 am

Peter wrote:

Thanks Peter for disclosing those prices, as i said earlier in another topic, the cheersquad does not recieve discount ticketing and or seats, Bring on the finals Cool
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:38 am
Post subject: Re: Cheersquad newsletterReply with quote

magpie_born_and_bred wrote:
My sincere apologies last night for the newsletter situation.

I had written a newsletter and at tesltra dome went to where i was told to pick them up however could not find Travis from the club, went right across the ground to every window and could not find him, therefore could not pick up my newsletters.

This began a bad night in which we got done however next week there will be newsletters, back at the G i get them from the same area every week, I apologise for them not being there but it was out of my control, I hope you understand

For those who do not know, finals tickets can be collected from Lexus next week 11am-1pm or from Lexus Centre, Season ticket and cheersquad card must be presented

OR
You can collect tickets from St Ignatius church hall 326 church st Richmond from 6PM-8.30PM exact money only.

Please spread the word of this to members who do not read this site,
bring on next week united and proud

GO PIES! Laughing

No need to apologise Will
The newsletter and the work you put into it this year has been sensational, sometimes things dont go to plan mate, no need to aologise Wink

magpie_born_and_bred 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:32 pm

thanks guys, bring on the finals its going to be great cmon woodsmen
Rosewall Woman 3 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:40 pm

Thanks very much everyone, it is appreciated. Was just very conscious I had to have the exact money for collection Thursday PM, with no credit card facilities available.

I was in no way having a go at those responsible for the newsletter, you do a grand job, I just really missed my round 22 copy, I look forward to these every week.

Thanks again for all your input.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: