Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

McDonald's Employee Manual

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:18 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather goto KFC at least I get a decent drink there. Smile

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:45 pm

Triple quarterpounder. Ask nicely and it's your. Yummmmmmmmm.
Syd_Magpies_Girl Gemini

The Russell Street Pole Dancing Bogan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:13 am

David wrote:
Simone I thought it was going to be a permanent thing? But if you're right that is kind of strange. I think the only reason they're doing this is because the guys in Maccas Australia couldn't think of one themselves Laughing

If you read the promo, it says "For a Limited Time Only".

Apparently the burgers haven't been selling that well, which doesn't surprise me, considering it tasted so bland and boring. I don't usually eat Macca's, but if I do, it's a Double Quarter Pounder and that's it.

Stui, you don't need to ask nicely for a Triple QP, regardless, they have to do special requests.

Anyone remember the chicken tango burgers a few years back? We were mucking around in the kitchen one day and decided to make one with 5 patties on it, then dared one of the guys to eat it in 5 minutes flat. He did it. Then threw up everywhere in the kitchen Neutral

Macca's completely stuffed me over with my shifts when I was at TAFE, making ridiculous times for me to work, when I had already requested I couldn't work certain times and days because of my courses. In the end, my parents got fed up and told me to stay in bed one morning and not go to work for my 5am shift. My manager rings at 5:30 and says "Where is Simone?". My dads reply "F$%^ off b^tch, if I catch you f$%^ers screwing people around on minimum wages again, and breaking workplace relations law, I will stick a french fry up your arse and force you to brush your teeth with it. Get this, she QUITS". I still remember that word for word like it was yesterday! Laughing Now you know where I get my aggressive streak from. Go the Greeks!

magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:44 pm

Omg I love your Dad Simone!What a pisser!

My Dad thought he was cool cause he'd come in and talk to everyone when we were closing.What really got me was when he'd ring me up for a chat and before he'd ask how I was he'd ask how everyone at work was!

“I can honestly say there will never be another Strauchanie and the boys at the club can’t help but be thankful for that” -Nathan Buckley
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:47 pm

Tell me more about your father.
The Prototype Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:28 pm

I don't know what scares me more him shoving it in his ass, or brushing his teeth with it after he shoved it in his ass.

Tyson 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:38 pm

I hope Caroline Wilson reads this Forum and hopfully takes a good look at the exciting career that is Mcdonalds Laughing
The Prototype Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:16 pm

Tyson wrote:
I hope Caroline Wilson reads this Forum and hopfully takes a good look at the exciting career that is Mcdonalds Laughing

She has poor customer service skills, she scares them off.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:59 pm

Syd_Magpies_Girl wrote:
David wrote:
Simone I thought it was going to be a permanent thing? But if you're right that is kind of strange. I think the only reason they're doing this is because the guys in Maccas Australia couldn't think of one themselves Laughing

If you read the promo, it says "For a Limited Time Only".

Apparently the burgers haven't been selling that well, which doesn't surprise me, considering it tasted so bland and boring. I don't usually eat Macca's, but if I do, it's a Double Quarter Pounder and that's it.

Stui, you don't need to ask nicely for a Triple QP, regardless, they have to do special requests.
Anyone remember the chicken tango burgers a few years back? We were mucking around in the kitchen one day and decided to make one with 5 patties on it, then dared one of the guys to eat it in 5 minutes flat. He did it. Then threw up everywhere in the kitchen Neutral

Macca's completely stuffed me over with my shifts when I was at TAFE, making ridiculous times for me to work, when I had already requested I couldn't work certain times and days because of my courses. In the end, my parents got fed up and told me to stay in bed one morning and not go to work for my 5am shift. My manager rings at 5:30 and says "Where is Simone?". My dads reply "F$%^ off b^tch, if I catch you f$%^ers screwing people around on minimum wages again, and breaking workplace relations law, I will stick a french fry up your arse and force you to brush your teeth with it. Get this, she QUITS". I still remember that word for word like it was yesterday! Laughing Now you know where I get my aggressive streak from. Go the Greeks!

Yeah, but I do. Embarassed I always try to be nice to the people who serve you in shops cos I figure they get enough arrogant assholes who get their kicks out of bullying people on minimum wage that having someone intentionally being nice to them can't hurt.

magpiesgirl Aries

Crazy About Daisy!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:14 pm

I try to be nice to people who work in areas Ive worked in before ie fast food and supermarkets because I know how crap it is.I just cant be nice to people who are rude for no reason though.

“I can honestly say there will never be another Strauchanie and the boys at the club can’t help but be thankful for that” -Nathan Buckley
Syd_Magpies_Girl Gemini

The Russell Street Pole Dancing Bogan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:05 pm

I didn't say you've gotta be mean, but it IS their job to do special requests automatically Smile

I'm only a bitch if someone is an arsewipe to me first Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: