Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Thieving scumbags

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Syd_Magpies_Girl Gemini

The Russell Street Pole Dancing Bogan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:07 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me, us NSW people end up thinking some of the Melbourne road systems are bizarre.

I'm used to being in a complicated environment, so everytime I TRY to drive in Melbourne, I stuff up.

Driving in the city in Melbourne is so easy, yet in Sydney, I still get lost. My car has VIC plates though, so everytime I end up getting lost and I annoy some other impatient Sydney driver, they yell out "Go back to Victoria, Bogan!", or I yell out "I'm Sorry! I'm from Victoria!!!!".

I agree with you Dave about the Speed Camera signs though. I've always questioned it. One of my friends is a cop, and it's apparently a legal issue, also that most speed cameras in NSW are no longer meant to be front on, but now have to be a rear shot. Some guy got done for speeding a while back, and the photo was sent in the post to him. His wife opened up the letter and saw that he was getting oral sex from his Mistress. She divorced him, and he sued the State Government for invasion of privacy - and won.

Our speed camera system is a joke though. A lot of people have been snapped doing ridiculous speeds like 200km/h in 60 zones, and it's been proven that the speed cameras are faulty. The funny thing is though Dave, with those signs, we still have a high rate of dumb people still getting fined for actually speeding, even though they see the warnings. One of my ex's was like "I've never seen it work, lets see if it works!". Speeds up, in a 60 zone, does 110, and wonders why he loses his licence...

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:04 pm

Joel wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:
Joel wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
I don't know why people buy those GPS things. What's wrong with a melways? Question Confused

Everyone says that until they get one. Btw, Melways have now released their own GPS.

have they? i think i'd like a melways one.

http://www.ausway.com.au/Default.aspx?tabid=103&ProductID=65

Expensive though. My gfs family are friends with the guy that runs Melways - that's why I knew they had just released it.

I've got a PDA with Tomtom installed on it.

i just bought a Tomtom one.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:15 pm

Syd_Magpies_Girl wrote:
. Some guy got done for speeding a while back, and the photo was sent in the post to him. His wife opened up the letter and saw that he was getting oral sex from his Mistress. She divorced him, and he sued the State Government for invasion of privacy - and won...

Laughing Laughing Two words, Sucked in. Laughing Laughing

Go_The_Mighty_Magpies Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:03 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Yeah Prototype, I was in a Sydney office a few years ago and had to walk to a different office and asked to have a look at their Melways so I could get the map in my head cos the directions didn't make sense.

They looked at me stupid and said "you mean Sydways"

I'm like, What the F%#K for about 10 seconds til the penny dropped.

I had all my life for some reason thought melway was the name of the company and not to do with the fact we were in Melbourne until one year I saw a Sydways when I was in Sydney. Luckily I made the connection before embarrassing myself unlike you though. Razz

Syd_Magpies_Girl Gemini

The Russell Street Pole Dancing Bogan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:33 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Syd_Magpies_Girl wrote:
. Some guy got done for speeding a while back, and the photo was sent in the post to him. His wife opened up the letter and saw that he was getting oral sex from his Mistress. She divorced him, and he sued the State Government for invasion of privacy - and won...

Laughing Laughing Two words, Sucked in. Laughing Laughing

Yes, LITERALLY! Laughing Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: