Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Angels they aren't

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:53 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

pies4ever wrote:
Tess i agree with you there about being treated well by them,ive also been treated well by a few fair of the guys from the Outlaws MC,whenever i go there to have a couple of drinks with them they always greet me nicely and come upto me and say gday and shake my hand and shout me the odd drink or 2,i have to say not all bikies are thugs and crims..

Most Bikers are alright. Hudson was a timebomb waiting to go off, The Angels should have got there before he did. Tragic for the people who got hurt by him.

www.facebook/the hybernators
Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:50 pm

spoljar wrote:
Yes, well I'm sure that the majority of Bikies are just big Cuddly, Loveable and Adorable Teddy Bears that wouldn't hurt a fly and are preaching the word of God on the Street corner as we speak.

Of course, haven't you heard of "God's Squad"?

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:51 pm

Vietnam veterans motorcycle club?
Alec. J. Hidell 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:15 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Vietnam veterans motorcycle club?

Yep, their President was charged with Manslaughter and Firearms offences

Alec. J. Hidell 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:43 pm

Bandido blows whistle on bikie culture

A mole from one of Australia's most notorious bikie gangs has blown the whistle on a culture of drug trafficking, gun running and murder, including one man being forced to hang himself and another being tortured to death with a hammer.

Police bungling and a lack of communication between state law agencies and the Australian Crime Commission has undermined investigations into these crimes, according to informer Stevan Utah.

Utah - not his real name - was a member of the Bandidos bikie gang for a decade and turned Australian Crime Commission informer in mid 2004.

He told the Nine Network's Sunday program of at least two murders, the bashing of a woman and a "flogging" which left him fearing for his life.

According to Utah, members of the Bandidos were responsible for:

- The shooting murder of 54-year-old Geelong security guard Earl Neil Mooring, who he said was tortured to death with a hammer in October 2000. Utah said he helped dump Mr Mooring's body in Goulburn, south of Sydney, and he later led ACC investigators to the body's location.

"If you put two sugars in your coffee and just giving it a stir, you don't give it a second thought," Utah said.

"That's what it was like with Earl Mooring - putting sugar in his coffee."

- The murder of a former Bandidos member four years ago, who Utah said was forced to hang himself rather than be beaten to death after a corrupt Queensland Police informant told gang members the Bandido was helping them.

- The beating of a woman, who Utah said was dragged by her hair and kicked while unconscious outside a Bandidos clubhouse on Queensland's Sunshine Coast. She had up to eight broken bones and 184 stitches.

Utah said corrupt police officers would tip off the gang about imminent drug raids.

He said bikie gangs around Australia exploited the fact there was a lack of communication between state police forces, which was why dead bodies were transported across state borders.

Utah blasted the Queensland Police Service (QPS) for refusing to cooperate with the ACC on four occasions due to "pathetic, petty jealousy".

He said the QPS refused an ACC request for permission to send Utah undercover to buy methylamphetamine, after he had been offered the drug by a Bandido member.

Utah said he drew a map outlining the locations of two Bandido drug labs in Queensland but QPS did not raid the premises until six months later.

He said he was forced to flee overseas after a newspaper article tipped off the Bandidos to his role as an informant and was "flogged" by Bandidos members who were trying to kill him.

Utah, who remains overseas, said his requests for help from the ACC had fallen on deaf ears.

"I feel total betrayal," he said.

"Last time I looked, regardless of what anyone thinks of me, I did the right thing and I'm still a citizen of Australia.

"Why wasn't I looked after?"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: