Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Training today!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2000 1:44 pm
Post subject: Training today!!!Reply with quote

well what a day I am very surprised me and Piegirl actually made it home alive! we would have either died of a laughter attack or been smashed by some crazy ppl!
What a funny crazy day.

First i get up 4:45am to go to training and i see that old tosser Harold from Neighbours on the train haha what a pisser i couldnt stop laughing at him!

Then we got to Vic Park and watched them train. Some of the new dudes were there i think it was Guy Richards and Ryan Lonie then some others we didnt really know which i suppose would have been the ones invited to do pre-season with us!

After training we sunbaked and waited for the players but as usual they stayed inside all day so yeah we waited and watched all them crazy bastards who live next to Vic Park ........morons eeeew These little kids just decided to take off all their clothes out the front of Vic Park and just um yeah go to the toilet in the street in front of us eeeeeeewww!

Then we went to Clifton Hill ahhhhhhhhhhh Clifton Hill to go to Maccas. Jesus Christ there is a fu@king brothel right next to where u eat eeew and Joffa u will love this one we caught a copper going in there lol stayed in for quite a while to hahaha Then in Maccas me and Piegirl got followed by this bastard for like 2 hours

And as if we hadnt already met enough perverted, filthy dero looking drug fu@ked morons today we then get on the train to find these two cockheads blabbering on like a broken record telling the whole train how they are smackheads and trippas ooooh god me and Piegirl couldnt stop laughing then they start to kick the windows on the train in and shit.

My god i swear i warn anyone going anywhere near Vic Park to take a fricken gun! Wot a crazy day never have i seen so many crazy ppl in one hour (cept for on here of course )
No wonder the club wants to escape this shit hole and go to the new stadium christ i think we counted about 500 needles between us!

Anyway once we got out of moron ville we went to the skatepark in the city--->ahhhhh wicked! I think we may have to consider swapping our footy sluts trademark to skatiesluts! Mags u should come to the skate park on your gay little scooter and get bashed lol!

Piegirl dont forget my new nickname K

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2000 3:39 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah Blades rock wot sort u got Mags? I got Bauers with sick ass Cozmo wheels mad!
and i got heaps a skateboards too!--->Perfect for goin down sluttin round the skatepark on Friday hey Piegirl!

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2000 4:08 pm

ha! sounds like u had a 'fun' day!!!
i could imagine u turning into a skatie for the day wearing what ur logo thingy has. haha! hey is anyone else going to big day out! limp bizkit r playing - i MUST go!
hey if u's r going to the skate park tell me so i can come too!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2000 4:15 pm

*AHEM* CQ---->Me turning into a skatie for the day ha well EXCUSE ME lol I have been skating (boarding and actually skating) since i was 4 years old, u hear me 4 years old. My aunty bought me a real expensive skateboard when i was four and we used to go down to the halfpipe at Pharan every day so there!

???

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 15 November 2000).]

magpie24 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2000 4:27 pm

Go and check out hotrods site for pre season sleazin and update on training found it excellent.
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2000 10:05 am

lol pre-season sleazin!

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2000 4:36 pm

oh SORRAY spidey!!! make way for skatey spidey!! SORRAY!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: