Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Ricky back from the dead???

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
^*Cl|T*^ 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2000 11:25 am
Post subject: Ricky back from the dead???Reply with quote

Hey great win it was in the Ressies yesterday. Ricky O played really well according to my sources. Must be a chance for a senior cap this week against the Swans with the injuries to Brown and Michael. Hmm, i know he is a hack but hell so is Freeborn and he has contributed well over the past 3 weeks. Watto must in the selectors mind also. Does anyone know how Neon went? My bet, Tuckey for Michael, Watto for Browny. Sorry Ricky.
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2000 1:34 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah music to my ears!
I actually thought he played quite crap for a bit but towards the end did a lot better!
C'mon Collingwood put Ricky in this week!!!!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

paul 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2000 2:53 pm

Neon did a few good yhings but not enough for a return to the seniors. Tuckey was on and off the bench, trading places with Gardiner.

Turnovers ar vital stages almost cost us the game. Again it was experienced players in Patterson and Olerenshaw who were at fault.

Watson played well at both ends, Oborne had a purple patch. He can constantlt kick goals from 50 M. on the run, on his left foot. Jacotine was injured but came back on. Rookie lister Sharpen plated well when he went to full forward. McKee did better as a bacman than in the ruck. Scotland was very good.
Broadie 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2000 3:22 am

Paul's assessment is spot on.

Watto will play based on Sunday, but Tuckey (and Crosisca!) spent more time on the bench than the ground, surely an indication they're not in senior contention.

Neon got better as the game went on, but looks like he's been a bit demoralised by his two weeks in the big-time. A few more weeks in the 2s to get his confidence and touch back will probably be the plan.

Obourne has to be a chance as well. He kicked beautifully and had a couple of goals from right on 50 (5 for the game) which I thought was beyond his distance.
Mick 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2000 4:17 am

Browny & Mal will miss.
Need to go with two mobile marking forwards so it seems like Lane & Watto deserve a run. Both can push through the midfield and play as forward targets - Olarenshaw doesn't provide that flexibility and besides who would you drop from our midfield at the moment? Ricky O will have to wait (hopefully forever) for his chance (despite the high possies in the Port game he still wasn't up to it). In any case Scotland deserves a chance ahead of him.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Williamstown Factor All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: