Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

GO BUCKS!!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eMmA 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2000 4:34 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummmmmmm......I LOVE when eddie always talks about the pies on THE FOOTY SHOW!!!!!!how can ya think it is annoying or whatever???i love hearing about the MIGHTY PIES,i could never be sick of it and i hope eddie talks more and more of the pies in future!!!!!!!!!!GO EDDIE,U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!

2 PIES IN CAIRNS Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2000 4:42 am

To joffa#2001: Quote: "on behalf of everyone on here, i would like to congratulate eddie ...."
Most if not all of us on this BB are capable of forming our own thoughts and opinions. You appear to be a legend in some circles but I don't believe that entitles you to pontificate on behalf of the rest of us. I agree with a lot of what you have posted this season, though not necessarily with the associated language and sniping which you seem to excel at.
When I've got something to say, I'll say it myself.
GO THE MIGHTY PIES!!
BUCKLEY FOR THE BROWNLOW AND ESSENDON FOR RUNNERS-UP FOR THE FLAG.
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2000 5:59 am

Essendon-runners up.....lol
Melbourne will get creamed
The media will try and make a game out of this one but im afraid
this years grand final will be no different to all the shit boring previous ones'with the exception of 1990 of course'.
Like it or not Essendon are by far the better team
It will be all over by half time
as if i could give a shit anyway !!!!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2000 11:30 am

Apart from the fact Eddie talks to much Magpietalk on the Footy Show i think he does a great job and do not hate him at all I just reckon he should actually make a Collingwood Show if he wants to talk about it that much. Why not, there is Dee TV so why cant we have Magpie TV? Yeah Magpiera i love the way Eddie is so great to the supporters too he comes up and shakes our hand when we wait at the race at Colonial and he said he loved all my badges on my guernsey how kewl ha!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

nikki 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2000 11:45 am

I love hhearing about the pies who wouldnt... I think all eddie is doing is talking about something he loves very much there is no harm in that.. Anyway sam and trevor always ask him about collingwood theya re the ones who always bring it up....
eep it up eddie, your a hero and shouldnt stop talking about the best club in the world

------------------
GO THE MIGHTY PIES
SAV & ANTHONY LEGENDS FOREVER!!!
GO ROGAN, JOSH YOUR MY HERO..

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2000 5:03 am

Why would Eddie have to rig it? Surely Buckley had it in the bag. As Collingwood's favourite player he is the most popular player in the land and you would expect him to do better in any public poll.

In other words Collingwood really does have more supporters than other clubs. Eddie cheated just by having the competition, knowing full well that it was something that Collingwood could win becuase Buckley would probably win it (there was always a chance that some fanatic got their own player over the line by incurring massive phone bill, but there was a better chance that is was going to be a Buckley fan).
maggee_pye 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2000 1:13 pm

eddie does a great job on the footy show, i live in queensland and we have to sit up to 1 am on thursday to watch it and i can think to miss it, but i can never get enough of eddie talking about our great club. the only time he went overboard thuogh was when the kangaroos were on the show in their infamous orange uniform where eddie went a little over the top. but i did get frustrated when he was questioned by sam on the fraser gehrig talks. he stated that he didnt know what was going on, well i dont think any afl club president would allow two employees to sign a player for $500,000 a season and not be kepted informed on what was going on. us long suffering fans need to be kept up to date so i can stop copping shit from virtually every other non collingwood supporter i know by ramming some glorious crap back at them. has been hard to do the last couple of years...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: