Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Consistency = Joke

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
THE POSSUM PIES 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 6:23 pm
Post subject: Consistency = JokeReply with quote

Here we go again, having just come home from the Brisvain Lepers V Sickley Swans game, I was amazed at how inconsistent the men in orange were(umpires wear orange in the Wiz Fiz cup).
It seems as though the concessions applied to Brisvain in the last few years have continued on into this year, it is an absolute joke, if it continues throughout the year, which no doubt it will, I will be taking matters into my own paws. Lets just hope that the scum have'nt paid the orange people too much, or else we could be in trouble!!!

Slayer 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 4:18 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm
I didnt see the game myself, but i was at the intra club last week, and the umpiring was a bit bewildering at times then.

Seems like its all systems go - for another umpire impaired year.!

Gieshem will quote stats telling us all how they have got it right, and r on the improve ....... yada yada ........

Really they need an independant group reviewing the umpires performance, but the AFL in its wisdom dont listen to fans, wait till they spend HUndreds of thousands of $$$$ and use a consultancy group to review.

The only way to discover the limits of the possible, is to go beyond them, to the impossible.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 4:51 am

What do you expect from orange ala white maggots.

Interesting the Swans were merely running around I thought, no intention of winning the game from start. Brissy did it in a Canter, Voss looks bigger than last year, Acnemanis looks like he has more on his face this year too.

MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 10:23 am

HAH! you didn't expect it to be any different did you? they don't know what the word "Consistency" means!
I have started to watch every game this weekend, only to channel it after having a gutfull of crap decissions by the maggot's, you can't tell me they don't go into a game with a preference for one side over another. but you ask the AFL (Another Free Lunch) and there is no problem!

MagpieMad
http://magpiemad.magpies.net/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: