Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

how did our boys go?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRELOS 

TRELOS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 6:48 pm
Post subject: how did our boys go?Reply with quote

howd Leon, Richard and Jason go, i know Leon played pretty well, kicked a ripper in the 3rd i think it was...just saw highlihgt on Sports Tonite, they said he was the standout player i think?

R.I.P
Tupac Shakur
1971-1996
2003-???
GreatGonzo Taurus

Muppet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:06 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Leon and Richie played, I didn't see Jason.

Magic was clearly the standout. Nice pass off to Coley resulted in Coley having a shot from the boundary about 40m out. He slotted it right through the middle.
Leon was carving Carlton up, my mouth watered thinking with the prospect of us playing the Scum. He kicked two goals himself, set up at least three and had his customary handball to himself - didn't quite work out. He also dodged,twisted and spun around the Scum their heads must have been spinning. Of course he was doing his bit of acting. All in all Magic was in his element. He looked strong as well. One thing it'd like to see is him actually taking a mark in front of his body, instead of the ball bouncing of his chest. He was coming out of full-forward for most of the game.

As to Coley, look smooth and can kick (at goal). His passing by foot is very ordinary, I remember one out on the full and him picking out opposition players. How someone can kick a goal form the boundary 40m out and not be able to traget a teammate 25 away puzzles me. But I might be confusing things a bit since they had a replay of us aginst North earlier in the afternoon.
Cole was playing mainly half-back flank.

MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:38 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

GreatGonzo good wrap up of the game, only thing I would add is leon's passing by foot is awsome! 2 or 3 of his precision passes resulted in shots on goal. would like to see him kicking em to taz like that.

MagpieMad
http://magpiemad.magpies.net/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: