Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Carltom Menace

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:08 am
Post subject: The Carltom MenaceReply with quote

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...

Turmoil has engulfed the once prosperous planet of Nabloo. The greedy Trafl Federation has set up a blockade around it, so that goods cannot enter and the oversupply of old goods in the Nabloo cities themselves has caused rot and smell and an increase in vermin on the streets.

A newly elected senator has taken control of most of the diplomacy, giving Nabloo people hope that the blockade can be lifted. Senator Justintime assumed his position after the previous Senator, Pigzars Honker, had to retire due to ill health and pressure due to his shady business dealings with other world agents who robbed Nabloo of wealth, and attracted the attention of the Trafl Federation.

Senator Justintime has been agressive in his talk, but his actions have failed to change any of the Trafl Federations sanctions. Still, the Nabloo have hope.

Elsewhere in the galaxy...

There is a dark force seeking to influence and confuse the weak and poor. Darth Brooks, Dark Master of the Pith has glided into spheres of influence after being unheard of for some time. His greatest achievement is the Pith Temple, a monument to his religion. This features hard to access seats, because in the Pith, there is usually only two, a master and an apprentice - so seats are an afterthought.

The Pith Temple features a retractable roof and shifting surface to relect both the modern and the ancient outlook of the Pith. Darth Brooks aims to spread his shadow over all of Victorusant and beyond, and ensure that every creature in the realm ends up taking the Pith, a dark self-renewing ritual...

to be continued...

Hard at it. The Collingwood way.

[This message has been edited by Cam (edited 15 January 2003).]
magpie willow 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:43 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Great stuff Cam! Your a top writer good work mate!

NEON LEON CLAP CLAP NEON LEON CLAP NEON LEON CLAP CLAP!

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:54 pm

Lol good stuff Cam!
(if only i could understand what it all meant)

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~* *~Jarrod 4 Copeland 2003!~*

My SoNg Of ThE wEeK

"If luvin u is rite, Then turn back the hands of time, I'll do anything 2 make u mine, Theres nothing that I wouldnt do, I could make u feel my luv for u, If u were with me now"
*If You Were With Me Now- Kylie Minogue & Keith Washington*
One Of The Best Days Of My Life- December 17th, 2002! I love you Jarrod Molloy!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 11:55 pm

Great Story Cam, but I can't help thinking just how bored we all are during the offseason....lol....roll on season 2003!!!

cheers

"NEVER LEAVE, NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM AND ALWAYS BE THERE AT THE END TO CLAP THEM OFF THE GROUND. WE ARE COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS SON, EVEN IF THEY BEAT US, WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN THEM!"(quote from my mum when I was 8 years old)
Murray 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 3:21 am

As always Cam - Excellent

DISCLAIMER - If any of my posts are contrary to the views of Mike or any of the other Mods then my views and opinions are to be totally ignored.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: