Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Season Progress

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Pieman 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 6:59 am
Post subject: Pre Season ProgressReply with quote

Hi All

I was just wondering if anyone can provide an update on how the players are going with their pre season training. Are there any stats on whose the fitest, strongest etc? I'm particularly interested in how our new recruit from Melbourne is going as he seems to be very low key.

CARN THE PIES

ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 7:31 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

almost no news re pre season for any club reaches up here (aboriginal all stars vs the filth up here next month should be good though) but heard brodie holland has become half man - half brick sh!thouse. whether he has really bulked up or not im not sure though - yet to see pics and this came from a friend in melb who has a bit of a thing for him and she is therefore incredibly biased. early news on woey (mainly before xmas) was that he was fitting in really well at the club and well up there in terms of fitness and work ethic. no doubt he wants to prove a point or two this year. tessa on FTO went to training last week and said molloy (sorry lisey) was pretty much the only one who looked unfit. rupes looked like he rolled an ankle during the session and there's a couple of guys (licuria, someone else i cant remember now) on modified programs after surgery. its probably been stated before on here but i didnt see it if thats the case;
"I cannot believe the difference in intensity between Melbourne and here. The players here are so committed and work hard, they are so self-motivated" -Shane Woewodin

[This message has been edited by ramjet21 (edited 15 January 2003).]
molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 11:32 am

give molly time people, after all he has just had injurys and a operation on his foot(if i remember reading somewhere). Would like to see for myself how the pre season training is going.

does anyone know if rocca,lockyer and molly r still the vice captains?

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
*2003:The beginning of molloy's injury free footy seasons*
*2002 Joint V.C*
Black_White 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:24 pm

Tessa, I also tried to move your posts and failed at first.
You need to remove the brackets that make print bold. Then it works, and you can see your original training post under the thread "Tuesday news"

-Craig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: