Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

2003 memberships

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pies4ever Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:40 am
Post subject: 2003 membershipsReply with quote

gday all,a wk or 2 ago i got the info about next years memberships,it says if u have a season ticket u can upgrade to a social club membership,im just wondering if you wanted the upgrade to social club membership,do you still have to be nominated for the upgrade??,if anyone can help,thanks heaps..!!

AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 4:03 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Pies4ever, at this time no nomination is needed. SC membership is open to anyone, however it has been stated that membership numbers may be limited this year due to the expected demand.

If you want that GF ticket next year (because you're gonna need it ), SC is the best way to go.

Go Pies!
pies4ever Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:27 am

thanks for helping me out with my question anthony c,cos since i got the membership info,ive been thinking seriously in upgrading my membership,GO THE MIGHTY MAGPIES..!!

ck_nd Pisces

Pie Minister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 3:55 pm

If you have the opportunity and the funds (I appreciate that $ can be a bit hard to come by) go for the SC membership.

I can not believe how many phone calls I received from people in Sydney who didn't have a SC membership in season 2002 asking if I had any spare GF tickets being part of the Sydney Collingwood Supporters Club 'n all. (I wish I had a heap of spare tickets - what a good $$ spinner that would have been ) These people were offering me ANYTHING for a spare ticket, regardless of where the seat was. $500, $1000 nothing was too much for the chance to see the Pies in the GF 2002.

It would have been so much easier and cheaper for them to have become a SC member and buy their GF tix that way.

Go Pies! You are doing us Proud.

Carol

May the Wings of the Magpie touch every corner of the Nation!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: