Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Inside Football -Jim Main

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ian Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 6:23 pm
Post subject: Inside Football -Jim MainReply with quote

Here's something to get everyone's blood racing - anyone seen Inside Football last edition? Jim Main (a Sydney supporter no less) has written an article on "Pies want cake, and eat it too"-1.From article - "I can see headline now:Magpies dump Rocca, and underneath - Licuria goes too.After all,if Collingwood coach Mick Malthouse was true to his beliefs,these players would not be wanted in the black and white again"
2.Later on in article - "Eddie suggests Collingwood would draw massive crowds if it played at midnight on the moon.OK,let the Magpies play on the moon,but give other clubs the plum fixtures (WHAT - Sydney v St Kilda,MCG Anzac Day 10,000 fine weather/Collingwood v Essendon 85,000 absolute shocker?) This guy is an absolute joke).

Ian Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 6:42 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

His email address is main.insidefootball@acpaction.com.au, so come on every one.

Black_White 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 8:59 pm

What a jealous little prick mr. main is. (please excusecthe typing, the companuy I work for is to blame!! A river cruise down thebroken + resturant and champers at michelton! What a thank you from the boss!!)

Seriously, why worry about such crap. We know these simple factgs;
1: We are Collingwood!
2. Who cares about crap writers ( Main = Carlscum)

Rewmember, we are Collingood, nothing else matters!

-Craig

P.S. Sorry about the grammer, bu8t blame nmy boss!!!

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 11:36 pm

Jim Main...credibility level = 0, journalistic ability, less than that and falling. This is a bloke who whilst working for the Australian, was paid by the Swans to wrote 'good stories' about them, one a week if I recall. Its a bit like having a paid advertisemnet masquerading as editorial ( a la John Laws and Alan Jones with certasin companies I believe, prompting an ABT inquiry a year or so back.)

Main is a hack, and just stirring the pot to justify his employment, as usual. Another in the long line of Collingwood knockers.

My advice, and it holds true Main and for all other Moronic Undesirable Raving Ratbags and Yobbos is...ignore them. It's not that hard!

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 5:48 am

Mainy has been around since the ark..i met him once and believe it it or not he is actually a nice bloke i dont listen to his anti collingwood ravings anymore..once upon a time i used to litterally seethe with anger at reading most of his shit.

Much mythologised,frequently misrepresented,collingwood has become a legendary place,from its slums rose a football club that would give its people hope,love and a sense of belonging,the collingwood football club gave its poor a sense of pride, it would quickly grow into the greatest sporting institution in the world...the collingwood football club to it's people is life.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS
joffa@magpies.net

[This message has been edited by magpie joffa (edited 01 December 2002).]

MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 1:58 pm

When are they all going to realise that it doesn't matter what they try to do or say - THE COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB will never weaken, will never be defeated and will always be the strongest football club in this country. I think Main's showing his jealous streak!!!

GO PIES!
Marg

BJ Aquarius

Harry C - The champion of the Harrys

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 3:23 pm

Mainy has always been a Swans fan. Is there anything else to say?
I think Rocca and Licca both being ex-Swans players getting a mention shows a little of his narrow-mindedness.
As for the Swans playing in 'plum' fixtures... well we all know who'd they'd have to play to get a decent crowd!!!!

BJ

BJ'S QUOTE: NEVER CONFUSE BAD MANAGEMENT WITH DESTINY.

[This message has been edited by BJ (edited 02 December 2002).]
piepower 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 5:37 pm

Jim Main has been a shit stirring bastard for years as far as collingwood goes. His articles are not worth reading, never has a good word to say about the pies, so stuff him useless prick.

GO PIES KICK ARSE IN 2003

Rowdy 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 6:41 am

Jim Main's rantings are GREAT!! For one thing, to line your cat's litter tray.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: