Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Carlton Penalty

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hanskies Virgo

~~DUNN~~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 3:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't stop smiling-
Carlton- you suk and deserve everything you get- dirrty scum, what you didn't think you'd get caught out HA

-Han

*I Love Jason, Yes I do, I Love Clokey and so Should You*
carnthepies1 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 6:04 pm

Carlton can get trucked, send them to bloody Tasmania, or better still, New Zealand.
That way they can rename the club ,Sheepsbums, and they can pay there fine off with the dole.

ROSSGOD 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 11:16 pm

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ALL MY CHRISTMAS'S HAVE COME AT ONCE. FOR SOME REASON I HAVE ATTRACTED FRIENDS WHO SUPPORT THE FILTH AND HAVE COPPED PLENTY IN THE LAST 10 YEARS OR SO (I HAVE LOTS OF PIES FRIENDS TO, BUT ALL MY CLOSE FRIENDS BARRACK FOR THE FILTH AND MY WIFE IS A TIGERS FAN)
eg
-CARLTON PREMIERSHIP
-THAT STUPID NEW YEARS EVE GAME WHERE FEVOLA KICKED 10
-EVEN LAST YEAR WHEN WE MADE RIDICULOUS MISTAKES IN THE WET TO LOSE TO THEM
-MAGPIES SPOON
-BUCKLEY BREAKING HIS JAW AGAINST MURPHY'S KNEE
-BARRY MITCHELL

APART FROM HEARING ALL ABOUT
-WAYNE HARMES
-THAT THEY HAVE NEVER WON A SPOON (BOY IS THAT GOING TO CHANGE- NO SPOONS FOR 100 ODD YEARS THEN BACK TO BACK TO BACK)
- THAT THEY HAVE WON MORE PREMIERSHIPS THAN ANYONE
- THEY HAVE WON MORE GAMES THAN US
- COLLIWOBBLES
ETC ETC

FOR YEARS I HAD TO PUT UP WITH HEARING THE PHONE RING AS SOON AS THE SIREN WENT, BUT NOW IT SEEMS ALL WORTH IT. THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT BABY AND BOY AM I GOING TO GIVE IT A KICKING.

I LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT COUPLE OF YEARS SEEING THE FILTH
STRUGGLE LIKE A WOUNDED FITZROY
-CRAP LIST
-NO MONEY (WHO WOULD BELIEVE IT)
-ALL THEIR HIGH AND MIGHTY SUPPORTERS GETTING A LESSON IN HUMILITY
-GODDARD AND WELLS TURNING INTO CHAMPIONS FOR OTHER TEAMS THAT WILL ONLY CONTINUE THE PAIN
-WATCHING AS THEIR SUPPORTERS STAY AWAY IN DROVES INSTEAD OF TURNING UP TO SEE THEIR TEAM PLAY- AND LOSE (UNLIKE US)
-SEEING KERNAHAN, WILLIAMS AND SOS GIVING MEDIA INTERVIEWS EXPLAINING WHY THEY ARE SO BAD
-COLLINGWOOD EVENING UP THE FOR AND AGAINST COLUMN
-SEEING GARY MOORCROFT RUN AROUND IN A BLUES JERSEY
-COLLINGWOOD PREMIERSHIP-BLUES SPOON (DO I DARE TO DREAM)
OH JOY OH JOY OH JOY

I WONDER IF CARLTON ARE GOING TO SACK THIER RECRUITING PERSON, LETS FACE HE WON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO FOR A FEW YEARS.

DID YOU SEE THE SAD FACES ON COLLINS AND CO THEY LOOKED LIKE THEY JUST TOOK ON THE WORST JOB IN THE WORLD.

molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 12:10 pm

why should Tasmania have to be given those Blues???? It's bad enough Hawthorn and St. Kilda are playing games here next year.
Give the Blues to New Zealand!.

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
*2003:The injury free season for Molloy!!*
*2002 Joint V.C*
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 6:01 am

Pretty well summed up afisher. We need them in the comp so we can WHIP their arses. The fine is not going to hurt them so much as they have some very wealthy supporters. I would expect that they will receive some "donations". However the on-field pain will be much more and is justified. As an interesting thought, who would think that cheating the cap to "guarantee" a flag would be worth it even though you knew you would get caught? Apparently the filth thought so, though they didn't get the flag. I suspect that the bummers may have done this in the past.

Can anyone answer this definitevly. If the filth had traded the #1 & 2 picks for players, would they have then kept those players and the clubs receiving #1 & 2 keep the picks? I think that would be the case (which makes it all the sweeter.) Apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere.

Go Pies!
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 6:54 am

Cheating buggerers deserve everything they got.

It would be amazing if all their breaches came to light either.

Do you think any of them felt sorry for us four years ago?

Rule 1. Barrack for Collingwood
Rule 2. See rule 1.
Rule 3. There is no rule 3.

CARN DE PIES!
Greg J
Afro-Orfa Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 8:11 am

Carlton have been caught cheating on several occasions ... this problem probably all started in '79 when they cheated and were able to steal a flag from the Pies!!!

This is their Karma coming back to them - surely they need a many more years struggling at the bottom! Carlton have just bought players in the past rather than develop champions of their own, now without any money they will be forced to start recruiting more effectively!

Who cares if there are only 40,000 Collingwood people at the next Carlton V Collingwood game ... as long as we win)

Go Pies!

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 6:16 pm

I hate to be the bearer of reality here but - i don't believe, if they a relatively injury free year - that they will finish with another spoon. If they are fit and play as pagan dictates then they will finish top 10, maybe even as high as 6th. They do have pride, just as much as we do and if they have the cattle playing they will get the results. I say this just in case they beat us when we play them and everyone is shocked.

I wouldnt be surprised if the talent laden bulldogs finished last. Why? Money problems could rip the guts out of them by seasons end and they aint got a good coach to lift em up. I've said it before about Rohde. Those western weiners thought that he inspired them to beat a pie side content on sneaking up on port. Big mistake. Of course the roos also could go cellar.

Hard at it. The Collingwood way.
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 4:23 am

Sorry Assasin, I'd have to say tough. If you are still talking about losing picks, ok then fine. They will be cellar dwellers for years anyway what good will deducting points do? As some have said you can't finish 17th. I believe that Collo tried that one on the AFL, "Can we please have our draft picks and lose point instead?". Yeah good one, take Wells and Goddard finish last in 2003, pick up another #1 pick and start afresh in 2004. Luckily (I say that candidly), the AFL aren't that stupid.

Go Pies!
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 5:23 am

Just been reading the afl site again, check out this quote from Lethal.

quote:

"What happened with (Carlton) going over the salary cap has not been unusual - they just got caught," Matthews said.

He also says that the penalty was too harsh.

I wonder what that means?

Go Pies!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: