Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

FIRST GAME!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pies Premiers 2003 Aquarius

KEEP SEPTEMBER FREE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 4:32 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlton is in turmoil...no president, no supporters , soon to have no draft picks and no decent players...

Basically that equals Carlton no chance.....even if we fielded our under 15's side the baggers would struggle to be competitive!

THE PIES GO MARCHING ON
ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 5:30 am

im prepared to pull on the boots and black and white to even the contest if needed. wouldnt mind playing for 10 mins or so on camporeale...

Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 6:10 am

lmao@JLC,

Ramjet you may be on to something here, I propose that we make up a team of all of the girls on this messageboard and run them out against the Scum....Would still thrash them...here is an example of the call of the match.....

"Centre Bounce, Loreli taps it perfectly in the ruck down to a running Broadie_Rocks, she bursts out of the pack handballs to McGoughs_Gurl who with pinpoint accuracy short passes the ball to Rach_Loves_Lonie, she plays on and gets through the pack via a bone crunching, spine tingling, career ending Shepherd layed on Whitnall by Miss_Lisey_Molloy. Rach_loves_lonie bends it back to the centre of the ground where a big pack forms at the top of the square...Suddenly Carlabuckley_05 soars through the air and takes a grab standing on Barnaby French's Head and then while in mid air (ala Cazaly) shoots a handpass to Kristin5 who sends it in to the top tier of colonial for another ripping goal...so at the 5th minute mark of the 1st quarter it is Collingwood leading Carlton 9-0-54 to 0-0-00"

lmao

GO the Pies

Cheers

"NEVER LEAVE, NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM AND ALWAYS BE THERE AT THE END TO CLAP THEM OFF THE GROUND. WE ARE COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS SON, EVEN IF THEY BEAT US, WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN THEM!"(quote from my mum when I was 8 years old)

[This message has been edited by Northern Pie (edited 12 November 2002).]
Pies Premiers 2003 Aquarius

KEEP SEPTEMBER FREE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 6:42 am

Actually I wouldn't mind playing on Fat Farm Whitnell for 10 minutes...perhaps they should include this in the Legends package next sesaon?

THE PIES GO MARCHING ON
Black_White 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 12:47 pm

NP, can I have a copy of that video? That would be the "game of the millenium" in my book!

-Craig

ck_nd Pisces

Pie Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 4:07 pm

I propose to give the coaching staff a "flexi" day off for the game too... I'll volunteer to take Mr Malthouses spot in the coaches box. (and we'll still kick bottom)

Go Pies! You are doing us Proud.

Carol

May the Wings of the Magpie touch every corner of the Nation!
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 7:17 pm

Hmmmm make a copy of a video of all of those beautiful women running around in football shorts for someone else to see....UM don't think so craig...LOL

and ck_nd....sorry for omitting you, lets just say if it wasn't for your perfect coaching the 9 goal lead would be considerably less....

Cheers

(hmmm was I being politically incorrect?)

"NEVER LEAVE, NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM AND ALWAYS BE THERE AT THE END TO CLAP THEM OFF THE GROUND. WE ARE COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS SON, EVEN IF THEY BEAT US, WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN THEM!"(quote from my mum when I was 8 years old)
Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 8:06 pm

You forgot the interchange bench, m8. Or were these champs in the backline ? >: Miss_Magpie, Tara, CQ, Peppermint Pattie, Di the Pie, Rowdy, Elvira, Mrs Tarrant, Clokey_34, MargOZ, @shLicuria, Sheree and Carol WAS in the coaches box.

Donny.

GO THE MIGHTY WOODSMEN !! ALL THE WAY IN 2003 AND BEYOND !!!!

[This message has been edited by MAGFAN8 (edited 13 November 2002).]
Ian Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 11:43 pm

That side would give a few others a decent run - and I wanna be on whitnall too so I can tell him what I really think of him.

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 6:10 am

Carlton will win. They need the members.

But we'll play at least one good quarter ... and that's all we'll need at that time of year.

Last year I declared us as premiers after our 2nd round pre-season Cup game against Hawthorn. We lost the game, but played really well in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. After the game, I declared to anyone who would listen that we would win the premiership on the strength of what I saw in those two quarters. Everyone thought I was mad.

I was wrong. We didn't win the premiership. But what a great prediction. Nine points out.

Results mean nothing in the pre-season. Look for the odd flash of brilliance or a brief period of dominance in the game. But don't lose sleep over winning or losing.

Expect Carlton to pick their best team, play the most committed style of football they possibly can, have all the luck, get all the dodgy umpiring decision and beat a second-string, half-fit, half-asleep Collingwood by a couple of goals.

But when we play them in the real season, expect Collingwood to ...

GO HARD OR GO HOME
Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" http://alf.magpies.net
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 1:39 pm

YAAAAAY look at me! Im so good!

35 runs in cricket yesterday!
6 goals in hockey the other day!
Whitnall career ending shepard!!!!
What a week!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~* *~Jarrod 4 Copeland 2003!~*

"I used to love seeing past players. Seeing them now and saying hello gives you a huge buzz. The passion and tradition around the club is fantastic and I love the way Collingwood supporters go about it- it certainly helps the way I play."- Jarrod Molloy

*~SeCrEt SqUiRrEl & gUaCaMoLeS 4EvA!~*

miss_lisey_molloy7@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by Miss_Lisey_Molloy (edited 19 November 2002).]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: