Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

bring on season 2003 we're ready to rumble

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 8:52 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

You beauty make sure you pass on my special regards to pete..and tell him joffa said sheehan will umpire the first game next season, that'll get his blood going, i love pete's passion he is a wonderful character to have in the cheer squad.

If you get the chance can you pvt message me with your phone number
cheers.

Much mythologised,frequently misrepresented,collingwood has become a legendary place,from its slums rose a football club that would give its people hope,love and a sense of belonging,the collingwood football club gave its poor a sense of pride, it would quickly grow into the greatest sporting institution in the world...the collingwood football club to it's people is life.

TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m Gemini

*~KeViN is GoRjOuZ~*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 8:58 pm

I seriously cant wait for footy but as each days passes i think the longer it is till footy returns the longer it is till the end of the season and also next yr ill be in VCE so im nervus about that but BLOODY excited about footy i cant wait to see how Woey does and i cant wait to finally win a premiership so taht our dear jason can pull on the grand final guernsey for that last day in september!!! WElcome back Joffa it wasnt the same without ur great comments!!

*~Catch ya later luv always Tara~*
***aka Tara_luvsNicknBrodie***
Wait in line for 6 hours getting a grand finals ticket: $120
Buying my train ticket to the 'G' on saturday: $11.00
Watching Nathan and Mick hold up tha premiership cup: PRICELESS!!!

I LUV YA NICK DAVIS AND BRODIE HOLLAND U 2 R THE BEST AND R THE SEXCIEST!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 6:01 am

Missed your posts Joffa - welcome back. I'm currently taping the GF for some friends and as heartbreaking as the result was - I CAN'T WAIT for season 2003. Our boys gained a further year's experience, finals experience AND grand final experience in 2002 which will only make them hungrier and more determined than ever next season.

I couldn't be more proud of our Club, players and supporters - BRING ON ROUND 1 2003!

GO PIES!
Marg

Ian Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 4:15 pm

All Hail The Man is Back!!!!!!!

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 4:54 pm

I love collingwood! It is the best thing that ever happened to me! I agree 100% joffa!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*

"Well it's bulls & blood, It's dust & mud, It's the roar of a Sunday crowd, It's the white in his knuckles, The gold in the buckle, He'll win his next go 'round, It's boots & chaps, It's cowboy hats, It's spurs and latigo, It's the ropes & the reins, & the joy & the pain, And they call the thing rodeo"
*Rodeo- Garth Brooks*

*~Goooo Secret Squirrel, Guacamole's & Parsnips~*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: