Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The death of RWNR: Taking a broader perspective

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhyPhilWhy? 

WhyPhilWhy?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:53 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Eunos wrote:
Fair enough Joel, you like to stay neutral. well neutral with a bias.
But 3 yellows in 10 minutes at 2 am, you reckon thats unbiased? Or even fair? Right of reply?
Like it or not, the mods do owe their members some idea of why these decisions are made. Constantly using "the rules" without explaining specifics, only makes them look cowardly and unable to defend their actions.
Plenty besides myself will attest to one mod in particular and his abuse of power, both in yellows and via the PM system. When the policemen are unable to police themselves, who will police them?

Sorry - can't let that pass without comment.

Tell them what you were doing to earn the yellows.

Then tell them that you had right of reply via the sinister bastards email.

Then go look up oligarchy in the dictionary.

Why do you stay?
Chad's Moped 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:15 pm

Proud Pies wrote:
Chad's Moped wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:
the person who this topic is about is, as we all know, a serial pest. He comes on here and posts witty and humourous comments and then when he gets bored, he starts contradicting himself, then posts inflammatory and bullshit posts and then finally when he's really really bored with this place and the current name, he'll do everything in his power to be banned.

It's all a game to him. He'll be back, i actually think he's already back. He's good for a week or 2, I think once he even lasted a month before he couldn't stand it anymore and showed himself for all to see.

So Chad's Moped (??) you can rest assured, you will see his 'humour' again.

I can assure you I am not RWNR

I didn't say you were Smile

But you know it's funny, we had all these posts on chad when he got his DUI on his scooter and then, not long after that or around the same time , youjoined up here with that name. Perhaps that's what Joel was alluding to as well, but it could just be coincidence in timing Smile

Sorry, when you put the (??) after my name I thought you were implying that I was RWNR. And bwphantom implied on the same page that I was RWNR. Just thought I'd stop any confusion and let you know I'm not.

I remember in early 2003 there were a lot of posts on here about how everyone was proud of the Pies after the gallant 2002 GF defeat then in Feb 2003 you join as Proud Pies...sounds fishy to me Wink

Last edited by Chad's Moped on Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:17 pm

I do not understand. Perhaps I'm just expressing my own concern about it. Do you like talking to me?
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:26 pm

Steve, SPOT ON!!

Absolutely spot on.
BJ Aquarius

Harry C - The champion of the Harrys

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:37 pm

Steve

I am sure the Mods appreciate you standing up against the schoolyard bully, your intentions are admirable to say the least. Speaking for myself, I would prefer that the mods deal with it as they see fit. It's not up to any of us to justify what a good/bad job the mods are doing. We can certainly appreciate that they have a difficult task, but I'm sure they don't do it for recognition or reward, but for the love of it.
We all know that Craig has been resentful for a long time, and judging by his consistencey, that is unlikely to change.
So let him continue to behave like a pesky silky terrier, jumping at the fence and yelping whenever someone walks past. His bark, is after all, worse than his bite.

bellastar 

got more wit, better kiss, a hotter touch, a better...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:22 am

RWNR went too far, plain and simple. he slandered others, contradicted himself and was a constant s--t stirrer. He basically spreaded rumours like a bitchy 16 year old schoolgirl. (Maybe that's who RWNR really is). He stuck around for a long time, there were moments when I thought he'd be banned at that moment, but he stuck around longer than he should have.

face it, he was a knob. He's not a 'supporter' that's needed in this forum.

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:32 pm

The mods also gave him time to show that he could be a reasonable poster on here, they put faith in him and he just started shit, there's nothing more that could be said or done with him.

He broke the rules, and like those who break the rules he was banned and hopefully now he stays away and doesn't come back. This board nor any others need someone like him coming on and starting nothing but crap.

I cannot find any sympathy for someone that continued to break the rules when warned the first time, you do the crime, you'll have to do the time. It's that simple.

Like Zeke said, he wa s knob anyway.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Eunos 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:37 pm

WhyPhilWhy? wrote:
Eunos wrote:
Fair enough Joel, you like to stay neutral. well neutral with a bias.
But 3 yellows in 10 minutes at 2 am, you reckon thats unbiased? Or even fair? Right of reply?
Like it or not, the mods do owe their members some idea of why these decisions are made. Constantly using "the rules" without explaining specifics, only makes them look cowardly and unable to defend their actions.
Plenty besides myself will attest to one mod in particular and his abuse of power, both in yellows and via the PM system. When the policemen are unable to police themselves, who will police them?

Sorry - can't let that pass without comment.

Why do you stay?

How did I miss this post? Getting slack in my old age.

Quote:

I edited my own posts. Hang me.

Quote:

You know, I went looking for this link last night. I didn't find it easily so gave up. Did click on the "bbmods" link, got the private group readout, but no actual link to e-mail you guys.

Quote:

Not much different to Australia's system really. Except sometimes, rarely I admit, the people do have a say.

Quote:
Why do you stay?

To annoy you of course! Thought that was self explanatry........

Psst....would any of you elite care to tell me what I did to gain a yellow? Not that I mind. Yellow is a very fetching color and it definitely reminds me of you guys. Just thought you may have dropped me an explanation.

Eunos - official NBB sniper by appointment. Proudly sniping since 2001.
PM for a quote.

Screenshot taken for truth.
HAL 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:41 pm

What are you then? OK I will keep it a secret.
Eunos 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:58 pm

HAL wrote:
What are you then? OK I will keep it a secret.

I knew you would HAL.

Well, after I threatened to run a magnet over your hardrive I knew I could count on your silence.

Eunos - official NBB sniper by appointment. Proudly sniping since 2001.
PM for a quote.

Screenshot taken for truth.
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:42 pm

Chad's Moped wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:
Chad's Moped wrote:
Proud Pies wrote:
the person who this topic is about is, as we all know, a serial pest. He comes on here and posts witty and humourous comments and then when he gets bored, he starts contradicting himself, then posts inflammatory and bullshit posts and then finally when he's really really bored with this place and the current name, he'll do everything in his power to be banned.

It's all a game to him. He'll be back, i actually think he's already back. He's good for a week or 2, I think once he even lasted a month before he couldn't stand it anymore and showed himself for all to see.

So Chad's Moped (??) you can rest assured, you will see his 'humour' again.

I can assure you I am not RWNR

I didn't say you were Smile

But you know it's funny, we had all these posts on chad when he got his DUI on his scooter and then, not long after that or around the same time , youjoined up here with that name. Perhaps that's what Joel was alluding to as well, but it could just be coincidence in timing Smile

Sorry, when you put the (??) after my name I thought you were implying that I was RWNR. And bwphantom implied on the same page that I was RWNR. Just thought I'd stop any confusion and let you know I'm not.

I remember in early 2003 there were a lot of posts on here about how everyone was proud of the Pies after the gallant 2002 GF defeat then in Feb 2003 you join as Proud Pies...sounds fishy to me Wink

Actually, just after the 2002 Grand final I joined another site, which no longer exists with the name Proud Pies. When that site died, I joined this one with the same name.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:23 am

Why don't all of you demanding reasons, explanations, justifications etc etc pay a monthly subscription fee - that way the mods could be paid and as such totally accountable to their "employers"

Rather than VOLUNTEERS who without their UNPAID committment this place wouldn't and very nearly didn't exist FFS Rolling Eyes

There are rules and if ya can't read and understand them - try BigFooty!

Defamation, libel and slander laws don't evaporate into cyberspace - they still apply Evil or Very Mad
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:20 pm

Now there's a site, for RWNR he can join the rest of the anti-Collingwood trolls. He might last longer on there, well before he posts something that could put them in legal trouble.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
HAL 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:24 pm

Are you really a "it"?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: