Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Love

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pace 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:32 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

mandy wrote:
pace wrote:
I guess it leads to another question, are we (human) really made to be with one person for the rest of our lives. Or is the male designed to roam soeing its wild oats. Have we as a human race gone against animal kingdom rules. I realise we have evolved a bit more than this and that its not just the strongest survive. But deep down i think most males will always find it hard not to keep being interested or attracted to the opposite sex, when in relationships. Particularly after a few drinks.
(i did say most and not all males)
By the way i am happily married. But oftened wondered has this been why there is and will be so many break ups.

I think it's very natural for men (and women) to be in love and still find others attractive.

But the meaning of true love is that it's never acted on.

Very True Mandy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: