Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Wallace lashes out at Magpies

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:33 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

at least we buy a membership unlike the bitchmond ferals that were sitting all in the 4th level of the southern stand
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:40 pm

So $£$%^%%$ what? It happens with supporters of every club, just we cop it because we are Collingwood and we dont complain when it happens to our players

BTW did he break his leg in this tripping/kicking incident with Leon?
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:40 pm

It happens and happened next to me at the Dogs game. I pulled the moron up and told him it's not on. Wallace should tell his own supporters to pull their heads in as well. There is always a monority of morons at the footy.
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:35 pm

He pulled out of the swans job because the doggies were going to take him to court the whisper was at the time, or one of em.
bazdaddy Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:00 pm

While it is disapointing if that happened as other people have said Richmond fans are the worst. They spit on their own coach, and when it comes to supporting the team, where are they when they lose, we never see them.
Cakewalk 

For a minute there I lost myself , I lost myself

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:06 pm

Does anyone think Newman would care what anyone's saying when he has got a broken leg , the doctor possessing the morphine would be his only worry.
It's unfortunate that people give injured players a mouthful , but it happens. Wallace didn't have to say anything as it's fairly inconsequential now , the only thing it achieved was him getting his head on TV for longer , when the story wasn't about him.
I wonder whether he'll dress up in a Gladiator suit this week for his press conference and play music reflecting a hostile crowd baying for his blood, wouldn't put it past him.

zoia Virgo

didak's number 1 fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:19 pm

i said get off the ground u weak @##$, whats happend the the collingwood supporters of old
Robert Walls (not really) 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:20 pm

magpie_1983 wrote:
i said get off the ground u weak @##$, whats happend the the collingwood supporters of old

Hopefully they are no longer at the footy mate. That is unacceptable in todays footy.

So Newman heard three Collingwood people saying something negative over the 63,000 other people clapping him off as a hero.

He must have good ears.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:36 pm
Post subject: Rubbish TerryReply with quote

I don't believe any Collingwood supporter would have said anything insulting about any injured Richmond player on sunday. I have followed Collingwood all my life, and consider our supporters the fairest and most respectful of any club.

For Coach Wallace to accuse our supporters of using foul language is an insult to our great club traditions and community.

I will always defend my fellow fans against this sort of disgusting and humiliating attack. I expect a full and unreserved apology from Wallace within 48 hours or I will divorce my wife who is a Richmond supporter and I am serious. By the way, she got drunk last year and spat at me. That is the sort of fan they have. She also over feeds our lazy cat because it is black and white and is trying to kill it I think.

jonesy86 Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:39 pm

lets just get stuck into wallace next time we play the tigs
Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:44 pm

magpie_1983 wrote:

Takes a lot of courage to yell abuse at someone getting carried off with his leg shattered doesn't it Rolling Eyes
Only weak person here is you magpie_1983. Sad

lethalburns Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:50 pm

if Richmond supporters were not so stupid they'd realise this walking ass hat is taking every opportunity to make money outside of football. he has no allegiance to anyone let alone the footy club he works for.
Leggie Aries

Bucks for PM.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:46 am

Dr Alf Andrews wrote:
I was nearly going to yell out "Put a screen around him and shoot him." But I decided not to.

Damn.

I wish I had said it now.

Now thats piss funny. Gold!

magpiefanatic 

Aged Pensioner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:56 am

http://www.optusnet.com.au/news/story/abc/20060703/19/sport/1677648.inp

According to this article, Wallace was not specific about which supporters said it.

When I read it, I was under the impression it was Richmond supporters at it yet again. I mean it is their go...turning on their own!!!

"Richmond coach Terry Wallace has berated fans who heckled the injured Chris Newman during yesterday's win over Collingwood.

As Newman left the ground with a broken leg, spectators called him weak and Wallace said the behaviour was disappointing.

"[I] don't mind when you're running down to cop a bit and get it as you do - that's all part and parcel of the game," he said.

"But when you know that someone's seriously injured like that ... I think that's pretty poor form."
raymond35 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:11 am

Robert Walls (not really) wrote:
No way, one thing Collingwood supporters have is dignity and style. You cant bottle that. Win, lose or draw we would win the AFL fair play award for best and most knowledgeable supporters in the league. That is why people want to bring us down.

that pathetic low-life wanker is spot on here.
As i get abused by people who know nothing about the game purely because i'm a Collingwood supporter, i often notice how totally ignorant opposition supporters are compared to ours. And yes every Carlton moron, i'm looking in your direction.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4   

Jump to: