Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

IMPORTANT NEWS RE: NICK DAVIS (dedic: to tara)

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 1:01 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

AnthonyC, I see him staying as a big possibility. My point is that guys like Lica displayed wore their heart on their sleeve all year for their teammates, not themselves. Evidence of the group "togetherness" has been seen over the latter stages of the season. ND has chosen not to be a part of this and cannot be a part of this again. Either you are in it or you are not, and he has chosen not to be in it.

My oxygen is Collingwood. Without it I die.
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 1:28 pm

Well said Blanche...
Anthony C....
quote:
I do not like the fact that he MAY have been toying with the club all year.

IMHO there is no may about it.... he was....

How else can you explain all the goings on... he either wanted to stay or go... end of story.. Why prolong the agony for everybody with his undicidedness....

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(September.... we WERE there)
@shLicuria 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 5:44 pm

i dont understand the ppl saying how nick is being 'disrespectful' and all, in the way he has handled things

look at the way collingwood has been treating him! wat... he missd ONE meeting with collingwood and now its this big CATASTROPHE!!

OH NO! BRACE URSELF EVERYONE!! NICK DAVIS MISSD A MEETING!

he was probably s******* his pants about the meeting with collingwood, i mean i know he should face them as its his decision but reaaaaaally.... this affects everyone and nick knows that.. he is not just thinking about himself but everyone that this effects, if at all it does infact effect other ppl.

and i am sure heaps of ppl have missd meetings with collingwood b4.....

lv frm me who lvs paul

"Cuz i miss you but its so, so strong that it takes my breath away.
and i breath you, into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today without you".
Tyson Lane, Brent Tuckey, Nicki Stone. xoxoxo4eva. miss u
Cmon DEVIL! dont be next! ur the best nicki davis, dont go.
Brown26 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:13 am

I think the CFC have been really good to him, and he really should've gone to teh meeting himself, but I bet he has barely made up his mind and didn't want to risk changing it in front of swanny and co.

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:56 am

Ok then Shlica, I hear what you are saying but try to see a bigger picture outside ND. Bear with me for a minute. The point of view we are trying to put across is about a culture at the CFC. MM always talks about creating this culture. I am fully supportive of this culture he is creating. To be a part of this culture "committment" is the no.1 trait needed. To put the team before yourself is what is needed to be a part of our team. Missing the meeting is just one display of his non committment.

I can see why some people say to give him a break. On a personal level I feel for him but I do not barrack for ND, I barrack for the CFC, therefore I want what's in the best interest for the CFC not ND. Great player no mistaking that, but no committment to the club so he doesn't fit the culture that MM talks about. Now do you see why some of us are not willing to support him?

Bottom line: I have no time for people who do things that are not in the best interests of the CFC. This is one criteria that ND has consistantly met lately.

My oxygen is Collingwood. Without it I die.
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 3:04 am

Blanch, Cobood, I do understand and AGREE with what you are saying. All I'm saying is that, he MAY have not acted entirely as we all would expect however while he is in a Collingwood jumper I will support him. If he stays I will not call him a "traitor", if he goes Moderators watch my Posts! BTW I believe that the reason we are so P!ssed off is that he is a GOOD footballer, otherwise we wouldn't give a stuff, right?

Go Pies!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: