Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

How was your week?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BJ Aquarius

Harry C - The champion of the Harrys

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:12 pm
Post subject: How was your week?Reply with quote

I live in the country. A town called Kalgoorlie, roughly 660kms East of Perth. A hundred and something year old mining town, built on the back of the richest square mile of gold ever discovered, way back in the late 1800's.
Here is my story:
I have lived here for almost 5 years. In that time I have proudly and unashamedley displayed my passion for the magpies. I have personalised Collingwood number plates on my car. I wear Collingwood colours nearly every day of the week, and all my kids are proud Collingwood supporters. I have been this way in this town since I have been here, even during the lean years leading up to our most successful year in over a decade.
Most people in this town are ring-ins, from all over Australia, New Zealand and even Soth Africa, trying to chase that elusive dollar that mining is typically reknowned for. I have been treated with condescending mannerisms and gestures by most about Collingwood's form prior to 2002. People actually looked for positives in Collingwood when talking to me. I did not want this.

This year, the past fortnight especially, the truth has come out. Leading up to the Grand Final, I had a massive amount of well-wishers, generally all in the belief that the Flag had already been won by the Lions and a 10 goal loss would be admirable for the pies. NO WAY!

After the game, devastated, hurt and almost inconsolable, the phone calls came. 'GO LIONS'.... people singing the club song.... 'Buckley was disrespectful when winning the Norm Smith'....
None.... Not one of these people actually follow the Lions.
I have copped it like that all week.
And I am glad.
They Hate us again... Or maybe they always did, but now we threaten to be a true force once again, I think the Hecklers are quivering.

BJ

BJ'S Quote: "LICCA"S SUSPENSION WOULD HAVE BEEN WORTHWHILE HAD HIS KNEE DAMAGED ACKERMANIS' VOCAL CHORDS"
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

GR8 post BJ. My uncle lives in Albany in WA and he's like you, everyone knows him as the guy who goes for Collingwood. He actually manages the aquatic centre over there and he lets kids enter for free if they sing the Collingwood song, and he put black and white lane flags and dividers up in the swimming pool. He even made a Carlton sign and put it at the bottom of the ladder in the pool so people knew what it looked like to see Carlton on the bottom of the ladder. Seems like you and he are great WA ambassadors for the mighty pies, hehe.

I know what you mean about people messaging and ringing saying GO LIONS. When ppl know you live and breath for Collingwood and you love them like a family member, it REALLY hurts when your so called mates say GO LIONS to you. Ah well, theyre ex friends now.

NO-ONE CAN PREDICT TO WHAT HEIGHTS YOU CAN SOAR PIEBOYS... NOT EVEN YOU WILL KNOW UNLESS YOU SPREAD YOUR WINGS(AND WE DID).

FLOREAT PICA - MAY THE MAGPIES PROSPER
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
couragous cloke Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 1:05 pm

well as soon as the siren went the sms's and calls started! i was expecting the lions song and stuff about how 2nd is like last! AND I GOT IT! straight away a call from a kid at school giving it too me and then my uncle followed by several other relo's! my response to there stupidity was! check ya pants for the skid marks u fool!! that shut em up! .

i dont know anyone that barricks for the lions so that was good, but i still had to put up with essendon supporters and st kilda supporters, but cause there teams are sooooooo crap it was an easy opportunity to make em regret what they said!

but enough of that, the bgi test will be at school this monday cause i reckon 1200 people know who i barrick for at school, so i might cop a bit there, but im known as the come back king! lol

footy ROX!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 5:53 pm

Well here's my week! hahah u asked for it!

Friday
I went to the Grand Final Parade and stood smack-bang in front of the stage where they stood! After it I found Rach who came shopping with us (and messaged anthony about 400 times!) and then we caught the train to my house. (Remember those hot as guys Rach! omg yum!) Then we stayed up for ages as we couldn't sleep and was talking about the next day.

Saturday
We woke up at about 9am but was still getting ready at 10:30am! hahaha! We got in the car with all our Collingwood gear and was so excited! All I was talking about was hugging everybody at the end and watching the look on the so called 'experts' faces. We got there at 11am and Sheree came at 12am. Me and Rach didnt like being quiet so we sang the song so loud and I made up a Nicky Davis chant and we sung that and the Ryan Lonie and Jarrod Molloy chants! Then we got filmed singing the song, just me and Rach, and was on the Tv at vic park! hahaha! (Sheree was hiding hahaha). Finally the game started. We screamed and hugged at every goal, and sang the theme song and screamed out chants every 5 seconds! We couldn't sit down coz we were so full of anticipation! It was en excellent game! We played tough. If we didn't have a stupid umpire we could of won! Tarrant gets no free kick yet dickhead Lynch gets a free kick for an act! Omg when that 5 mins to go thing came up Sheree burst into tears. Then the worst player of all, Akermanis, gets a goal. Then came the hold up's. Eventually, the siren went. I looked at Rach and we both just burst into tears. These weird guys came up and were saying it was alright. Then this nice lady told me "everything will be alright, we'll be there next year, dont worry." Sheree was on the phone to her mum crying. Rach was on the phone to her mum crying and then Anthony. I was getting hugs from my family and cousins and all these people. Then I rang Shane to see if he was still coming and I could barely speak because I was so upset. Then after these 6 weird guys were talking to us for a while we stopped and looked at the bright side of things. We had made it! After 12 long years, we had made the grand final and had only lost by 9! It wasn't so upsetting then. Mind you I still had tears rolling down my already tear-stained face. We walked around singing our chants and songs. We even got a photo for the Age which I don't think was published! Then we managed to get right to the front of the stage where the players got on and off. When they walked off we touched every single one! Jarrod came off first and I yelled out "I love you Jarrod" and he looked at me and smiled! That made my day! Nicky Davis and Eddie winked at us. Rupert said we were cute and the others just smiled or just glanced at us. Except for James Clement and Rocca who fell down the stairs hahaha! Sheree had to go after a while and I found my family and my brother was there and he was drunk but made me feel happy about the day. He is a pisser and was dancing with me hahaha! Rach just laughed at him haha! They played great music and I knew like all the songs and Rach is like "how the hell do you know this stuff!?" "Gold 104!" i always replied! When we got home we just talked about it for ages and then about touching ryan and jarrod smiling at me!

Sunday
Rach left at about 10am Sunday. She begged her dad to take her to family day yet he didnt! Me and my sister went and stood at the same place for like 1 and a half hours. Then out of all the people Sheree was standing behind me and all I heard was "omg" and there she was. So we rang Anthony and we found him and he was playing footy with his lil sister and some lil dudes. He didn't believe I could kick and I kicked it pretty far and high and I proved that girls can play footy! hahaha! YAY GO ME! hehe! Then the players came and we touched them again and I was dying coz I touched Jarrod! Then all the vice captains made a lil speech. And Jarrod's was last and when he came up I was screaming and this lady yelled at me so Anthony told me to say "piss off" but I didnt! Then when the players were leaving Anthony was saying the most stupidest things to them! hahaha! He is a pisser! The person that got most of our attention when they were leaving was Mark Kleiman. Me and Anthony love that guy! hahaha! Then me and my sis got in her car and went on a long drive to Ocean Grove.

That was my week. I am not looking forward to school but I will still believe and support Collingwood no matter how much crap I get! GO COLLINGWOOD!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader of the Jarrod Molloy cheersquad~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*
"If U Told Me To Cry 4 U, I Could, If U Told Me To Die 4 U I Would" *Always- Bon Jovi*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
couragous cloke Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:10 am

YAY! i got a mention! and thats right mark Kliman is a gun! i just love the way he talks!

footy ROX!
*Rach_luvs_Lonie* Aries

*~LiL bItTa CoUnTrY..LiL bItA mJ~*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 7:20 am

I had the best day on Saturday, apart from the Pies losing!
If they had one I would have been the perfect day!!!
HHAHAHAHAHA those guys were sooo funny ay Aly and sheree!!
OMG I think I saw the one with brown hair yedterday at Frankston, he smiled at me and then nudged his mates, lol Im like OMG!!!
The only reason they left on Sat was cuz I sed Anthony was cuming, yay, well dun Anthony!! If I didnt say that they prob would have stayed 4 eva, hehehe!!
OMG EVERYONE!!! I saw RYAN LONIE walking his dog on Thursday!!! ahhhhh!! I was in the car and im like OMG thats the lONIES dog, and then I looked at the person and I screamed AHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG ITS RYAN LONIE!!! I waved madly at him and he had no choice but to wave back, lol!!!
On Sunday and Monday this week all I did was cry, yer ok so it was ova and there was nufin I could do about it, but it was soooo sad!
I have had an ok week I spose!! I am just so proud of the boys 4 making it into the granny in the first place!!!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIES 4 EVA!!! and GOOOOOO RYAN 4 EVA as well!
luv Rach!!xoxox

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

I am so smart..S M A T
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: