Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Collingwood 9/11

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:34 pm
Post subject: Collingwood 9/11Reply with quote

A modern day phenomena describing the psychologically traumatised older supporter who is incapable of enjoying anything good and hopeful.

The syndrome is characterised by incessant references to past failures, loss of real world perspective resulting in a vilification of any imperfection. They usually refer to themselves as 'passionate supporters', 'realists', and most notably have an underdeveloped sense of humour. They are prone to depression and often despair about whether they will ever feel joy again before they croak, counting the years they have left.

We are playing great footy and those with this terrible affliction cannot seem to enjoy it and seem to be like the rest of the footballing public in trying to lessen the joy of other pies supporters by belittling our minor comforts.

The major problem seems to be that people with this affliction cannot seem to admit they could be wrong about anything they say. Anyone coming across such a desperate soul please direct them to the Carlton cheer squad. Thank you.

wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

magpie greg wrote:
If you are going to plagiarise at least have the common decency quote where you cut and pasted from.
Are you upset because it describes you so accurately... or are you policing literary content in some official capacity?

and ps: I authored one of the posts at Hotties that it is a composite of

wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:06 pm

magpie greg wrote:
aceofstace wrote:
magpie greg wrote:
If you are going to plagiarise at least have the common decency quote where you cut and pasted from.

H & H's post was the first post in that thread at Hotrods.
You want a cookie?
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:07 pm

Is that your final answer?
wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:10 pm

magpie greg wrote:
aceofstace wrote:
magpie greg wrote:
aceofstace wrote:
magpie greg wrote:

H & H's post was the first post in that thread at Hotrods.
You want a cookie?

No but stop lying and pretending you authored something that you quite obviously STOLE. Rolling Eyes

Pretty pathetic on your part.
I said I authored part of it, do I need to explain the word composite to you Greg?
wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:10 pm

Do you ever have a conversation that is not an argument Greg?
Your life must be so sad

wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:20 pm

magpie greg wrote:

Sure you did. Rolling Eyes
I'm sorry you dont comprehend the word composite Greg, but I can harldy be held responsible for that, the fault must surely be placed at the feet of the school system or some defective gene passed on by one of your parents

Last edited by wasteofspace on Mon May 22, 2006 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:24 pm

My word is my bond Greg... and the best you will get from an anonymous stranger you seem so obsessed with
wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:27 pm

magpie greg wrote:
aceofstace wrote:
My word is my bond Greg... and the best you will get from an anonymous stranger you seem so obsessed with

As I said, you plagiarised H & H's post and didnt even credit that you cut and pasted it.

MPF stuff.

H&H's is only the first half.... and even that has been altered to protect the innocent

wasteofspace 

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:29 pm

And err shouldn't it be H&H accosting me with such sanctimonious outrage?

Whats up Greg, the description too close to the bone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: