Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Msg to Joffa and Dr alf

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OWEN 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 8:16 am
Post subject: Msg to Joffa and Dr alfReply with quote

Guys, as you have seen, you have been defamed. The site is a rip off of FTO's site.

The site has been created by that nutcase FJD.

He has been revealed (confirmed by Freewebs.com who deleted his previous anti Joffa site)

There are his details:

[sorry not in public Owen - Mike]

Upon calling him, he sounded VERY scared. Not quite the keyboard terrorist when confronted.

Time to fight fire with fire

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 12 September 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 13 September 2002).]

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 8:42 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, we can't publish people's private contact details without permission.

Owen has left his email address. Why not ask him?

Brown26 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 8:55 am

"The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information."

maybe you really scared him!! He's buggered off!! Oh well, probably for the best.

-0 Ben

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....

[This message has been edited by Brown26 (edited 12 September 2002).]
Brown26 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:13 am

well it's back - and it's terrible!! this guy is a lunatic!! what a moron!! personal attacks left right a centre, rubish about how "we're going to be embarrasedon Friday in Port" - year right.

what a moron - don't take it seriously guys he's obviously derranged!! I wouldn't even look at it - he's obviously a crack pot (still)...

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
magpie_mendies Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:35 am

the email for this stupid site is anticollingwood@yahoo.com <anticollingwood@yahoo.com> 

The Pies for premiers 2002,2003,2004 and for the next 50 years Blues for wooden spoon 2002,2003,2004,2005 and the next 50 years. Adelaide gets Carey and he makes them finnish 15th
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:45 am

Must be a popular site. It's exceeded its data transfer limit and it just won't let me go there.

Can someone who's read it just PM the general gist of it to me so I know what we're dealing with here.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 1:18 pm

Im too busy loving my daughter and life in general and my beloved collingwood football club i no longer give a thuck about those who consider my popularity and passion offensive.
Im too busy to worry about garbage.
END OF STORY.
END OF SUBJECT!!!

People on the count of three...ONE...TWO...THREE..One day in september we want to remember there isnt any doubting we'll be in there shouting ( you beauty ) Collingwood's such a part of this old town and we know they wont let us down !! GO YOU SEPTEMBER MAGPIES...You thucking beauty !!!.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 8:52 pm

Don't publish the clowns name, he would be aware now everyone can find his details.......hope the guy sleeps easy at night...NOT!!! How long until someone digs up his car rego..his place of work....you're not safe anywhere now, are you? He's simply reaping the harvest of what he sowed, and when you read this FJD, just think, you'll never know whose waiting around the corner for you. Friend or foe? Is your friend setting you up for it? Who can you trust? Trust no one perhaps, run off and join the circus maybe, but as a wise all sage told me, good things come to those who wait, and right now, you seem to be permanently in the waiting room!

The site seemed dead when I looked for it, and frankly, who gives one. The bloke obviously needs his head read, and access to a witness protection type program.....etc.

Murray 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 3:19 am

Inconsistant

Only Collingwood people know what we feel - the rest will never understand.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: